ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometric Finger printing proof not given

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

mshakeel2002
United States of America

Biometric Finger printing proof not given

Post by mshakeel2002 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:07 pm

Hello:
Today i went to give my finger prints and pictures were taken at UKVCAS. they took my finger prints, took pictures, checked all documents were uploaded...

Then they said you can go its all sent.... but they did not give my any proof or submitting, did not give me any proof of finger prints and no confirmation emails what so ever... also when i log back into the system of UKVCAS where i uploaded my documents it all seems same as before as if nothing has happened and it still allows me to upload my documents..

Did this happen to everyone or just me because now im worried.... i dont have any proof, i dont want to wait 6 months just to find out my finger prints were not submitted.

Please advise.
Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Biometric Finger printing proof not given

Post by CR001 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 6:08 pm

You don't get proof of biometrics etc. If there was an issue, HO will write to you.

Yes it is normal for the online portal to look the same.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.