ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Uploaded duplicate documents for Tier 2 General visa submission

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

lalsms
Newly Registered
India

Uploaded duplicate documents for Tier 2 General visa submission

Post by lalsms » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:56 am

Hi Everyone,
I uploaded the mandatory and the additional documents by myself and booked for the Visa interview in India for Tier 2 General as the main applicant.I did my visa interview and Biometric today and in the VFS office instead of taking scanned copy of one document they did for all the documents and uploaded which I was not aware.Now if I check in the portal all the documents have an extra duplicate copy.Am very tensed due to this reason any chance to get my visa application gets rejected.Can somebody please help me on this? Can I do any changes now in the site directly ?.

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Uploaded duplicate documents for Tier 2 General visa submission

Post by Zerubbabel » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:01 am

Hello

If you submitted all correct documents twice, that shouldn't be a big issue. The big issue would be to forget critical documents but over submission shouldn't cause a refusal on itself.