ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

maintenance funds issue for in country tier 1 application

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

EAGLEEYE
Newly Registered

maintenance funds issue for in country tier 1 application

Post by EAGLEEYE » Tue Jul 22, 2008 1:46 pm

The information about the statment issue date for maintenance funds is not clear on the BIA website.I have submitted the Egg ISA statement for whole financial year for Tier 1 ( application received on 23rd June by IND) .This statement was issued on 19th may by the egg.com and received on 24th may 2008.Would they accept this statement for maintenance funds or reject the statements.As ISA statement is usually issued once a year ,I'm bit concerned about it.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:03 pm

Maintenance funds wrote: Full details of these requirements are in the immigration rules at paragraph 245A-F of part 6a which you can find on the right side of this page. You must read the policy guidance before you apply under this category. You can download the guidance and application form from the Applying section.
You should have read the policy guidance!

Unless you "posted" your application on 18-Jun, I believe the bank statement issued (dated) on 19-May will not be accepted as valid evidence since the policy guidance clearly states that (for in-country applications) the bank statements must be dated within 1 month preceding the application.

Or hope for an error of judgment by the CW who gets your application. :wink:

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

EAGLEEYE
Newly Registered

Post by EAGLEEYE » Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:12 pm

Thanks for reply

file was posted on 21st of june.The salary account statement issued on 11th june reflects minimum average balance of 500gbp throughout 3 months with maximum up to 2600 GBP.Now fingers are crossed.Is it worth to send the new ISA statement with change in circumstances form before they reject my application?

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:56 am

EAGLEEYE wrote:file was posted on 21st of june.The salary account statement issued on 11th june reflects minimum average balance of 500gbp throughout 3 months with maximum up to 2600 GBP.
:shock: Neither do you meet the "bank statement to be dated within 1 month" rule nor do you fulfil the 800 pounds maintenance funds (held for 3 months) requirement. It seems you just wasted 750 quids!

Make sure you read the policy guidance *carefully* before you apply next time.

:roll:
regards

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Manitenance Funds Query for tier-1 General Application

Post by Mohanfromblr » Sat Aug 09, 2008 3:08 pm

Hi Guys
I have gone through so many of the threads posted & really not able to get a clear idea on whether to show Proof of Source of Funds for Maintenance.
In simpler terms, should I show any proof as how I got money.
I have 3 savings accounts one each with ICICI,IDBI & Deutsche Bank.
ICICI is Current Employers
IDBI - Previous Emloyers
Deutsche - For putting Rs.2.50.000/-
I am santioned a personal loan for Rs.1,50,000/- & it got credited into ICICI, from where I transferred into IDBI.
From IDBI I have transferred that 1,50,000/- into Deutsche Account.
Later 2 more transactions in the form of Cash Deposits Rs.50,000/- each into ICICI & then transferred into Deutsche Account.
All these things happened between 25th April,2008 & 12 th May,2008.
Finaly I have Rs.2,50,000/- in my Deutsche Account since 12 th May.
By 11 th August, I complete that 3 Month Peiod for Maintenance Funds
So my Query is :
1. should I show ICICI & IDBI Transations also? (Anyway they are already there in statements as proof of earnings) under Maintenance Funds Section
2. In that Case, should I show trasactions before 12 th May in Deutsche Account?

OR
Leaving all these , simply showing Statements of Deutsche Account from 12 th May is enough?

Kindly help me in this regard as I am really confused with various sources of Info.

Thanks in Advance
Mohan Rao

vighneshsawant
Newly Registered

Post by vighneshsawant » Sat Aug 09, 2008 4:04 pm

Hi,

I have started maintaining fund from this month. In this regard, following are queries

a) Opened a new account especially for maintaining funds. As this is not a old account running for more than one year. Will that be a issue? However, I am also submitting the bank statement for salaried account, which is running for more than 2 years.

b) It is current account instead of saving account.

Awaiting for kind reply.

Regards

Vighnesh

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: Manitenance Funds Query for tier-1 General Application

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:02 am

Mohanfromblr wrote:So my Query is :
1. should I show ICICI & IDBI Transations also? (Anyway they are already there in statements as proof of earnings) under Maintenance Funds Section
2. In that Case, should I show trasactions before 12 th May in Deutsche Account?
OR
Leaving all these , simply showing Statements of Deutsche Account from 12 th May is enough?
If you are not applying from within UK, why would you want to post in a discussion which clearly says "maintenance funds issue for in country tier 1 application"? Hijacking a discussion isn't a good thing to do!

Anyhow, coming back to your queries! Here's the simple answer - If credit transactions (of significant amount) fall outside of the 3 month period, you need to not show source of these transactions. But if these transactions fall within the 3 month period, one should show the source of these credit transactions.

regards

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:09 am

vighneshsawant wrote:In this regard, following are queries

a) Opened a new account especially for maintaining funds. As this is not a old account running for more than one year. Will that be a issue? However, I am also submitting the bank statement for salaried account, which is running for more than 2 years.

b) It is current account instead of saving account.
Same question to you as well (see post above). As for your queries, here's the answer - No issue(s), in both cases!

regards

Mohanfromblr
BANNED

Sorry

Post by Mohanfromblr » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:23 am

Hi
Sushd, sorry that out of anxiety many threads I have opened & might have wronly pasted here.
Thank you very much for your valuable suggestion!

I have seen lot of people getting benefit out of it.

vighneshsawant
Newly Registered

Post by vighneshsawant » Sun Aug 10, 2008 3:28 pm

Hi sushdmehta,

Thanks for the reply. Sorry for using wrong post by me. It was an unintentional error.

regards

Vighnesh Sawant.