ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can we travel abroad

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

IShahzad
Newly Registered

Can we travel abroad

Post by IShahzad » Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:47 am

Hi
My wife is on 5 year route for family(spouse) visa due to expire on 25/01/2020
My question is can we fly abroad in Christmas holidays and come back in first week of January before applying for ILR?
Will there be any immigration issue at airport that her visa will be expiring soon.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Shahzad

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Can we travel abroad

Post by seagul » Sat Oct 26, 2019 6:00 am

IShahzad wrote:
Sat Oct 26, 2019 2:47 am
Hi
My wife is on 5 year route for family(spouse) visa due to expire on 25/01/2020
My question is can we fly abroad in Christmas holidays and come back in first week of January before applying for ILR?
Will there be any immigration issue at airport that her visa will be expiring soon.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Shahzad
No issue as long as she return before visa expiry. But her extension will need to apply before visa expiry to keep her remain on 5 year route.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.