ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Sister and her children visa refused...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maxka
United Kingdom

Sister and her children visa refused...

Post by Maxka » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:33 pm

Hi
I applied for my sisters and her 3 children visa for 6 months which is refused
The objection was the council bill i sent to her for my proof of address which she said that it is 6 months old...we get this bill once in a year so how can we get the recent council bill...my mum got 2 years visa on the same bill a month ago...
The second objection was my brother in law deposited 5 lakhs in a transactions a month ago which was their savings for the trip..so they said we are not sure why this money was credited in your account...so they refused it...

Now can anyone help me what should i do as we were sure they will get visa and they will spent some time with me...

Maxka
United Kingdom

Re: Sister and her children visa refused...

Post by Maxka » Thu Oct 31, 2019 1:35 pm

I forgot to mention that they sent a query for a noc letter for the kid who is 16 year old...so we thought they will get visa...

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Thu Oct 31, 2019 6:02 pm

Can you post the refusal letter removing personal details.

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm

I cant attach a letter dont know why? But the refusal was baseless...they were saving money for almost 5 years and they refused it they were actually putting it on accounts...they need proof where is this money coming from..they said the salary is not enough for that much saving whivh is baseless...they own their house so free of rent..they easily save likr 40000 every month..like you save cash and then put it in the accounts..salary is showing in the accounts which case worker accepted but only one transaction which was loke 5 lakh he refused on that basis..they could have asked about it when they asked about noc letter for the child..we could easily sent them the explanation..seems like they just want money .my letter i sent was council bill for a whole year i think case worker was dumb...i own my house but they could not find it which is on my name..or maybe they did not even check it... i want an advice should i apply straight away for all of them again or just for my sister as she really wants to visit me...as this was the first time she was coming here...its really frustrating to do everything again...we lose a lot of money ofcourse which they does not refund...almost £500 which is alot...and you dont even get visa..

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:28 pm

My mother got 2 year visa a month ago on the council tax bill and accomodation details..

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:53 pm

You can re-apply answering the objections raised by ECO.
Unusual amount always raises concerns. Did they have 5lakh saved as cash or in savings account?

Eco dont like cash unless you can show where that cash came from.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:47 pm

Maxka wrote:
Thu Oct 31, 2019 7:24 pm
i own my house but they could not find it which is on my name..or maybe they did not even check it.
You should have sent the documents such as title deeds/mortgage statement and or even home insurance documents which quickly confirms the ownership.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Thu Oct 31, 2019 9:11 pm

Should i reapply straight away or should i wait for 6 months...as i feel that it was an unfair decision...i sent them passport copies of my whole family as well as bills water bill and council tax bill...invitation letter from me...which i always do for my mothers visa...she got 2 years visa twice on the same documents... i can explain the objections they had in the application...so should i apply straight away as i want them to see christmas here

Singh_harv
India

Post by Singh_harv » Fri Nov 01, 2019 9:21 am

It wasnt an unfair decision. Because for example a person earning 40,000 monthly and all of sudden 5lakh is deposited without providing any explanation where that money came from. Thats a straight No.

Unless you can provide an explanation of financials and provide strong ties to home country, re-applying will result in same decision.

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:44 pm

Hello thanks for helping me...should i apply again as the money he got was from his provident fund he will get after retiring..should i apply for all 4 of them again...i was thinking to apply only for my sister and her daughter now...will they ask about other 2 kids as they make many reasons to refuse the visa...

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sat Nov 02, 2019 2:28 pm

Maxka wrote:
Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:44 pm
Hello thanks for helping me...should i apply again as the money he got was from his provident fund he will get after retiring..should i apply for all 4 of them again...i was thinking to apply only for my sister and her daughter now...will they ask about other 2 kids as they make many reasons to refuse the visa...
You should had explained it before now arrow left the bow. Damage has been done. If only 2 people apply again it will show how desparate they r to come here. It was wise if u only applied for your sister and younger daughter only. Other 2 kids would be the reason to go back after visit. Now very very difficult to convince ECO.

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:03 pm

Thanks for helping me...she is a genuine visitor and all her children are minors...her husband is working for 25 years in the bank and he was not coming with her...we showed every single things like property..job...finance..they objected that he cant have savings as his salary is 92000 per month...which is ridiculous...can he not have savings for 25 years...he saves 40000 every month so how can they say he cant have savings on this salary...i m a british citizen and my sister was coming here first time...how can they be so strict that its almost impossible to convince them that she is a genuine visitor...her kids have school to join so cant stay here for more than 4 weeks...we showed every thing possible to support the application..

Route to ILR
Member of Standing

Post by Route to ILR » Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Maxka wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 8:03 pm
Thanks for helping me...she is a genuine visitor and all her children are minors...her husband is working for 25 years in the bank and he was not coming with her...we showed every single things like property..job...finance..they objected that he cant have savings as his salary is 92000 per month...which is ridiculous...can he not have savings for 25 years...he saves 40000 every month so how can they say he cant have savings on this salary...i m a british citizen and my sister was coming here first time...how can they be so strict that its almost impossible to convince them that she is a genuine visitor...her kids have school to join so cant stay here for more than 4 weeks...we showed every thing possible to support the application..
Years of abuse of visit visa route cause this problem. Even genuine visitors suffer as well.
A lady coming here with 3 minor kids would raise alram bells in every ECO mind. As its very difficult to remove minor children in case if they want to stay or claim asylum. ECO make their decision on balance of probabilities.

That is why they r very strict.

general-uk-immigration-forum/7-year-old ... 91687.html

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:01 am

Nooo...you are right thats why its happening...i just want to meet my sister and spend some time with her so its better to apply for her visa only...will really miss the kids but no option...i hope they dont refuse this time as she will not be going with kids..just her leaving kids with dad..she will be here no more than 2 weeks then..