ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MN1 application for my son

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

nqazi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

MN1

Post by nqazi » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:16 pm

Hi there

I applied for my UK born 13 years old son MN1 application online on 27 June 2019. I got an automated reply confirming my application asking me to go for BRP center. I visited UKVCAS , with my son for his biometrics on 11th July 2019. However, since then I have not heard anything. no email, not any update. I am not sure if it is normal. Can anybody please comment on it.
Regards
Nadeem

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MN1

Post by CR001 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 7:50 pm

It is normal. Don't expect any 'handholding' or 'drip feed information' from HO. They will write to you when they are ready or if they need anything.

british-citizenship/mn1-registration-ap ... -3060.html
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nqazi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nqazi » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:11 am

Hi there further to your reply dated 15 August 2019, I am still waiting to hear anything from HO regarding MN1 application of my son submitted on 27 June 2019. Do you think I should contract HO or should still be waiting? incase I need to contact HO what would be contact details like email or phone number.
your help is appreciated.
regards
Nadeem

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 11:15 am

You simply need to wait. If HO needs anything from your, they will write to you.

HO do NOT keep you informed every step of the way. Applications can take up to 6 months and you will not get any update until at least 6 months has passed.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

nqazi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by nqazi » Sat Nov 02, 2019 11:23 pm

Hi there
Further to my last post regarding the M1 application for my son that I have posted in June. It been more than 5 months and i have not heard anything from HO. The only automatic email I received was just after I submitted an online application asking me to biometric of my son. since then there is no response from HO. I wonder is there any contact either through email or online link through which I can contact HO for any update.
Regards
Nadeem

nqazi
Newly Registered
Pakistan

MN1 application for my son

Post by nqazi » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:25 pm

Hi there
I had applied for my son MN1 application on 27 June 2019. I received application confirmation email on 28th June 2019 from home office ,I also went my son for his Biometric. however since then I have not received any email or any response from HOME Office. What further worries me that today when I
tried to login to my account that I created to file up online MN1 application for my son , I could not find my account it says link is not working. That link was email to me when I created the account. I am not sure if the account is deleted automatically ….I would appreciate any comment on it please/

Regards

NAdeem