ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EU Settled Status Mail Redirection

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

euscape1
United Kingdom

EU Settled Status Mail Redirection

Post by euscape1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:49 am

Hi All,

I have applied for EU Settled Status via the EU Scheme online(married for 5yrs) on the 16th of September and the application linked with my EU spouse who just obtained her settled status in August.Worthy of note is that our marriage completed 5yrs in Oct,29th.

Biometric: 25th of September
COA ::??
Settled Status::??

Now my concern is, at the moment,I am having issues with my spouse and afraid she will never disclose to me or seize any letter/card that may come from the Home Office. However, prior to the application,I set up an outright mail redirection to my sister’s address but to my suprise,I still receive some letters via Ukmail. Here are my questions;
Is it advisable I changed my current address from the EU scheme application and if this won’t trigger any suspicion?
Does anyone know the kind of courier service they use so I can find a way to redirect my mails with them?
What’s the best way to go about this please?
Note: I am still legally married with my wife, we live together and have got a child.She is just being a bit difficult lately and wanted to frustrate my immigration process.

Please help!

Thanks

Kmoney1
United Kingdom

Re: EU Settled Status Mail Redirection

Post by Kmoney1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 9:23 am

I do understand your frustration and panic let the application finalised and you can simply call dx courier service about redirection or if the BRB card got sent and she seized it declared it lost and ask for duplicate with a new address and update your addres..
We in same situation..our woman used immigration related to misbehave.have been enslaved for years bro. In weeks time I will get me settled status

euscape1
United Kingdom

Post by euscape1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:29 pm

Thanks, does that mean they use DX courier? You reckon it won’t make sense changing my address on the EU site since the application is ongoing and not yet finalised?

Kmoney1
United Kingdom

Post by Kmoney1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:41 pm

Yeah let it finalised..once u have status it can't be tampered with anymore..

Leo_one
France

Post by Leo_one » Mon Nov 04, 2019 3:43 pm

euscape1 wrote:
Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:49 am
Hi All,

I have applied for EU Settled Status via the EU Scheme online(married for 5yrs) on the 16th of September and the application linked with my EU spouse who just obtained her settled status in August.Worthy of note is that our marriage completed 5yrs in Oct,29th.

Biometric: 25th of September
COA ::??
Settled Status::??

Now my concern is, at the moment,I am having issues with my spouse and afraid she will never disclose to me or seize any letter/card that may come from the Home Office. However, prior to the application,I set up an outright mail redirection to my sister’s address but to my suprise,I still receive some letters via Ukmail. Here are my questions;
Is it advisable I changed my current address from the EU scheme application and if this won’t trigger any suspicion?
Does anyone know the kind of courier service they use so I can find a way to redirect my mails with them?
What’s the best way to go about this please?
Note: I am still legally married with my wife, we live together and have got a child.She is just being a bit difficult lately and wanted to frustrate my immigration process.

Please help!

Thanks
Hi I would suggest you to change your address in your application it very simple go online logon your account and change the address because DX will not deliver your BRC anywhere else then your given address.

euscape1
United Kingdom

Post by euscape1 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:54 pm

Okay, thank you all.This is quite helpful.

Kmoney1
United Kingdom

Post by Kmoney1 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 4:30 pm

Leon any new update about your application