ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is it okay to apply for tier 2 visa together for myself and my dependents with two different dates with my sponsors COS?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Gselva11
Newly Registered
India

Is it okay to apply for tier 2 visa together for myself and my dependents with two different dates with my sponsors COS?

Post by Gselva11 » Mon Nov 04, 2019 5:17 am

Dear all,

I am in need of urgent support from you all to have a knowledge on myself and my dependents Tier 2 visa Aplication.

I have got Fully funded COS from my organisation valid till 25th of January for my Tier 2 visa, My Joining date is 6th of January. So i have to travel on first week of January but due to my personal reasons my dependents will be travelling during 3rd week of February. Now my questions are.

1) Can we both apply during same time with different dates for ex(1st of jan on my application and 25th Jan on my dependents application)with my sponsor issued COS?.
2) I heard if i don't enter before my COS last date my visa won't be valid?
3) Do i additionaly have to provide any other financial documents for their visa?

Thanks in advance.

auslander
Newly Registered
India

Re: Is it okay to apply for tier 2 visa together for myself and my dependents with two different dates with my sponsors

Post by auslander » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:51 pm

1) You can travel on two different dates.

2) You have to apply for your visa within CoS validity.

3) Your CoS might mention that they will support dependents. In this case, not.