ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

english requirement

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sfawad81
Newly Registered

english requirement

Post by sfawad81 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 12:59 pm

Hi all,

I have done my bachelors in Engineering from NED University of Engineering and Technology in English. I can provide certificate that medium of instruction was English.

Would that be sufficient to fulfill the English requirement for Tier one application.

Regards,

Fawad

rajesh9pl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by rajesh9pl » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:40 pm

If you degree is present on PBS calculator then you do not need to supply any evidence. Check out PBS calculator.

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 25, 2008 2:59 pm

rajesh9pl wrote:If you degree is present on PBS calculator then you do not need to supply any evidence. Check out PBS calculator.
I am sure you meant "any additional evidence" rather than "any evidence". :wink:

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!

geriatrix
United Kingdom

Re: english requirement

Post by geriatrix » Fri Jul 25, 2008 3:04 pm

sfawad81 wrote:Hi all,

I have done my bachelors in Engineering from NED University of Engineering and Technology in English. I can provide certificate that medium of instruction was English.

Would that be sufficient to fulfill the English requirement for Tier one application.

Regards,

Fawad
Read Tier 1 policy guidance carefully and understand the rules. This will help you clear your doubts (like this one).

And make an effort to search the forum for information already available, before you decide to post a query. It will save you time as you'll find most of your concerns already answered.

regards
Life isn't fair, but you can be!