ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Document check online by UKVCAS

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tarverdi917
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Document check online by UKVCAS

Post by tarverdi917 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:38 am

Hello all,

My wife is applying to get her spousal visa to stay extended. We have gathered all the documents we believe we need following the list provided when we did the application. We have booked for croydon this coming monday 18th november.

We paid for the online documents check, yesterday i spent most of my day uploading to this site, however i realised there is no save or submit or done button, so how does UKVCAS know that i have uploaded the docs.

also will they look at the docs before friday ? because i doubt they work over the weekend.

Serious issues in using this system.

SO yeah can anyone clarify how to make sure the docs can be seen their end.

One more thing- My wifes' work are demanding proof of the application once its made, document from UKVCAS that we have completed the application. Will we receive this on Monday or 2 weeks from Monday?

geoeng
Canada

Re: Document check online by UKVCAS

Post by geoeng » Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 am

tarverdi917 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:38 am
We paid for the online documents check, yesterday i spent most of my day uploading to this site, however i realised there is no save or submit or done button, so how does UKVCAS know that i have uploaded the docs.

also will they look at the docs before friday ? because i doubt they work over the weekend.

One more thing- My wifes' work are demanding proof of the application once its made, document from UKVCAS that we have completed the application. Will we receive this on Monday or 2 weeks from Monday?
You should be able to log back into the UKVCAS site to see what you have uploaded. They are supposed to look at the documents before your appointment, though there is no way of confirming they have done this. They should also go through the documents at the appointment, I would imagine, to confirm they have been uploaded correctly. You will receive no proof of application from UKVCAS, all you get is the confirmation email from UKVI once you send the application. If this is not sufficient for your wife's employer, I would suggest they try using the Employer Checking Service linked below to confirm while the application is pending.

https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

shine1234
Mood:
India

Post by shine1234 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:16 pm

They will email you exact 02 days before your appointment in regards to your docs checks. They will confirm that they have checked your docs and confirm there is nothing missing. If any mandatory docs missing or its not legitimate they will notify you.

tarverdi917
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by tarverdi917 » Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm

geoeng wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:50 am
tarverdi917 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 10:38 am
You should be able to log back into the UKVCAS site to see what you have uploaded. They are supposed to look at the documents before your appointment, though there is no way of confirming they have done this. They should also go through the documents at the appointment, I would imagine, to confirm they have been uploaded correctly. You will receive no proof of application from UKVCAS, all you get is the confirmation email from UKVI once you send the application. If this is not sufficient for your wife's employer, I would suggest they try using the Employer Checking Service linked below to confirm while the application is pending.

https://www.gov.uk/employee-immigration ... ent-status
Thank you
However asking a large company to use a government website is daunting.
Also they wrote her a letter asking for specific things as proof and we have none of those.
shine1234 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 12:16 pm
They will email you exact 02 days before your appointment in regards to your docs checks. They will confirm that they have checked your docs and confirm there is nothing missing. If any mandatory docs missing or its not legitimate they will notify you.
Thank you
This calms my nerves i will continue to upload all documents so that everything is there when they check it.
Communication is terrible from them.
Also this idea that she could loose her job because they wont provide a letter to say she is currently under review is scary

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:56 pm

tarverdi917 wrote:
Wed Nov 13, 2019 2:10 pm

Also this idea that she could loose her job because they wont provide a letter to say she is currently under review is scary
She will retain her all previous rights while awaiting the outcome of her application by virtue of section 3C. Your employer can also use employer enquiry helpline

https://www.gov.uk/check-job-applicant-right-to-work
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.