ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to delete visa application online before submission

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajeshb
Newly Registered
India

How to delete visa application online before submission

Post by rajeshb » Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:54 pm

Hi,
I am currently on ILR and would like to extend my spouse Tier 2 General dependent visa which is going to expire on 12-12-2019. I have filled my spouse Tier 2 PBS dependent application form online. For IHS surcharge, i have mentioned main applicant visa expiry date as end date of my ILR which is 31-12-2024 and now IHS surcharge site is showing 2200 GBP to pay. Can someone please suggest how to cancel this application. I have not paid any visa application fees or IHS surcharge yet.

Regards,
Rajeshb

Sidmoe
Newly Registered
India

Re: How to delete visa application online before submission

Post by Sidmoe » Fri Nov 15, 2019 10:25 pm

If you haven't paid yet any fees then start another application with a separate email address and your old form will be automatically deleted after 4 weeks. You can also use a tool that helps you calculate the IHS charges and try to find out before starting the new application the IHS cost involved. I haven't seen or used the tool however I have read in threads on the forum regarding this.

rajeshb
Newly Registered
India

Re: How to delete visa application online before submission

Post by rajeshb » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:10 pm

Thank you

rajeshb
Newly Registered
India

Re: PBS Dependent main applicant brp details

Post by rajeshb » Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:19 pm

Hi,
I need help in filling the BRP details of Main applicant for Tier2 General PBS dependent application.

I am currently on ILR and below are the details i need to fill in the application form

Q1. Which visa or permission to stay has Mr XXX XXX applied for or been granted?
Selected - > Tier 2 (General) leave to remain

Q2. Do you have one of these Home Office reference numbers for Mr XXX XXX ?
Selected - > Yes, I have their biometric residence permit (BRP) number - Should i have to use ILR BRP number or last Tier2 General BRP number. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rajeshb

rajeshb
Newly Registered
India

Re: PBS Dependent application requires main applicant's brp details

Post by rajeshb » Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:01 pm

rajeshb wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 5:19 pm
Hi,
I need help in filling the BRP details of Main applicant for Tier2 General PBS dependent application.

I am currently on ILR and below are the details i need to fill in the application form

Q1. Which visa or permission to stay has Mr XXX XXX applied for or been granted?
Selected - > Tier 2 (General) leave to remain

Q2. Do you have one of these Home Office reference numbers for Mr XXX XXX ?
Selected - > Yes, I have their biometric residence permit (BRP) number - Should i have to use ILR BRP number or last Tier2 General BRP number. Please suggest.

Thanks,
Rajeshb