ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

salaried + self employemnt to make it £35000(FLR) Pls Help

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

santosh_katakam

hi

Post by santosh_katakam » Wed Apr 16, 2008 9:56 am

Hi faraz,

If you see paragraph 87, it has mentioned that even self-employed can show the earnings if he is drawing a salary from his business every month because you are paying taxes with that taxes which is what they want. so i think you shouldnt worry if you are qualifying with just your payslips and dividend vouchers.

cheers,
santosh

mayana

Post by mayana » Fri Jul 25, 2008 11:13 pm

Has anyone got approval using this combination(SALARIED AND SELF EMPLOYEMENT). Ideas and contribution are welcome..

surmui

Post by surmui » Sat Jul 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Hi Mayana,
I do not know about your case exactly but i did use the combination of my salaried earnings + self employment earning to match the income criteria and got my approval with basic documents for tier 1 extension.if you need any more info,let me know.

regards :D

mayana

Post by mayana » Sun Jul 27, 2008 5:13 pm

thanks pls check your private message

mayana

Post by mayana » Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 pm

more contribution

mayana

Post by mayana » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:32 am

Hi Mayana,
I do not know about your case exactly but i did use the combination of my salaried earnings + self employment earning to match the income criteria and got my approval with basic documents for tier 1 extension.if you need any more info,let me know.

regards
anyone in this suituation(salary + self employement= £35,000+) I got initial approval after November 2006 for 2yrs.....I got mine in 2007..but extension may likely be the combination of this 2 sources of income..My concern is who to present my documnet and which is best to present apart form the basic document in the guidance note...thanks to the expert in advance

mayana

Post by mayana » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:47 pm

surmui wrote:Hi Mayana,

regards :D
I have sent you several PM ...I hope you are able to access you e-mail whereever you are ....If anyone has surmui alternate contact pls let me know