ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Haphazard selection of cases to process

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ispno1

Haphazard selection of cases to process

Post by ispno1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 6:28 pm

Hi everybody

I am getting pretty pissed off by this haphazard processing of applications. I mean whats wrong with the HSMP guys. SOme august applicants and even september applicants cases have been processed but on the other hand some june and july applicants are still waiting.

The HSMP should at least try to follow a procedure or explain the methodlogy behind this.
:(

I dont know whether there are any lawyers on this forum or not but i think we shud be able to sue the HSMP people for this torture.

hsmphopeful

Post by hsmphopeful » Fri Apr 01, 2005 7:30 pm

No, regretfully we are not able :-)
On the other hand let us not forget that a visa is a privilege, not a right...

wazman
Newly Registered

new standards

Post by wazman » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:46 pm

New standards for processing times were introduced on October 1, 2004. I think it's a strong bet that to meet these standards, they put aside the applications received BEFORE that date, and put most/all of their efforts into processing anything received AFTER that date.

That way, they can tell their bosses that they are meeting the October 1 standards (because those standards don't apply to the previous dozens, hundreds or thousands of applications).

Whether or not the above is true, it's grossly unfair that people who applied last year (myself included) are still waiting, while 2005 applicants get a speedy response. I mean, it's great for the 2005 applicants, but what about those of us who have had our lives on hold for six months or more?

w.

Kayalami
Diamond Member

Post by Kayalami » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:37 pm

It is true that the Home Office failed to recognise the demand for the HSMP scheme. Recent developments in the immigration field including its higher political impact have been additional strains compounding the process. Likewise a reliable source informs me that the submission of 'fraudelent' documentation continues to be a major concern and is too a source of delays. A class action suit against the Home Office is unlikely to see the light of day. I appreciate its no consolation but has anyone re-submitted their application (as new) recently as a way round the processing delays?

emma_peele
Newly Registered

Post by emma_peele » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:08 am

i know how you all feel. the wait is agonizing enough, reading posts on approvals for 2005 applicants make it so much worse.

i'm an out-of-country september 2004 applicants and until now i haven't heard anything from them, even a reference number. i called last night (afternoon in UK) and they said they couldn't give me the reference number as the birthday in their file is different from the one i said. i hope they'll check on it and correct it.

i'm getting really disappointed with the wait but what can we do, we are in their favor.

paresh1

Post by paresh1 » Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:44 am

Hi all,
received a mail from wpcustomer service mentioning that they are
currently processing july 4th applications. still along way to go :oops:

emma_peele
Newly Registered

Post by emma_peele » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:31 am

july 4? but in their website, it says july 12.

technician

Post by technician » Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:44 am

Hi Paresh,

Thanks for the information. can you please copy and paste the email you got from the HO. This is a sign of some relief at least for me I am 8th july applicant.

Technician
Team work- Nurturing Talents

dhavaluk
Member of Standing

Post by dhavaluk » Tue Apr 05, 2005 8:54 pm

hi frineds,

i think HSMP team has no standards and no information. r else they just want to hide the info and misguide us.

I ahd sent a mail last week and in reply of that wpcustomer team said that they ensure me that my application was allotted to caseworker, but the deicision was not taken till then. I sent another email day before and got the following reply, which i don't know does it mean:
XXXXXX,

We have asked HSMP to comment, please write directly to the HSMP regarding
this application.

Regards,

XXXXXXXXXXXX
Customer Service Advisor
* Customer Contact Centre
and this doesn't stop here, i called HO today and the lady replied me something which was quite unclear that my application will now be sent to agent. and she asked me to wait for a FEW WEEKS, when i told her about the email, she didn't tell me anything and jsut disconnected the phone.

What can be the matter? can anyone suggest?