ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying after uk visit visa refusal

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Fahad s
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Applying after uk visit visa refusal

Post by Fahad s » Tue Nov 19, 2019 4:54 pm

My mother uk visit visa was refused on 14 nov because ECO was not satisfied with the funds available. Hesaid that I am not satisfied why you spend your all descretionary income on this short trip. But the fact is I attached my father bank statement of 6 lac pakistani ruppes and also rent agreements in which rent of 1 lac is coming every month. I attached my father land rent agreements which they totally ignored. Now I am thinking to reapply with cover letter explaining the financial circumstatnces of my father as my mother is housewife and totally dependent on my father. What further documents I can attach any suggestions please?

irumgeelove
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Applying after uk visit visa refusal

Post by irumgeelove » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:37 pm

Hi,
First of all have you provided documentary proof of the income shown like proper signed rent agreements or bank statements.
Origin/source of funds must be shown.

Did u include a UK based sponsor who can support the applicant for this visit and provide accomodation?
If you include a credible sponsor then he will bear the cost of this visit on sponsorship declaration.Then you can write that my mother has this income, however the sponsor has to bears the cost of this visit.Then they will not question her income solely as she has someone who il support her for this visit.

you will need
Sponsor s declaration
ID Document passport and BRP
driving licence if any
work details/payslip
bank statements
house ownership docs or tenancy agreement with sufficient place for the applicant to live
or a report from a registered surveyor who can state that the property has one extra bed room for the applicant to reside/

I hope this helps

Fahad s
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fahad s » Wed Nov 20, 2019 1:47 pm

Actually I provided everything as required. I mentioned that entire trip will be sponsored by her husband in pakistan whilst food and accomodation by her son in UK. I also mentioned my mother receives regular income of 20,000 PKR from my son in Pakistan for personal use only(also attached payslips and confirmation letter from son) Theres a question in application form that how much money are you personally planning to spend for the visit. I mentioned £1000. Then there is another subsequent question who else is paying for your visit. I mentioned about husband will pay £1000. I think ECO misunderstood this that £1000 will be spent personally and £1000 by husband equals to £2000. But the fact is that total trip cost is £1000 which will be paid by husband as my mother is a house wife and financially dependent on her husband. Refusal letter says that you receive regular income of 20,000 PKR every month which is equal to £1200 a year and if you spend £1000 on a short trip, that would leave you with a discretionary income of ill. What should I mention in the question of how much money do you personally plan to spend?

irumgeelove
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by irumgeelove » Wed Nov 20, 2019 2:55 pm

alright please post the refusal letter here

Fahad s
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fahad s » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:42 pm

The decision
I have refused your application for a visit visa because I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of paragraph(s) V4.2 – V4.10 of Appendix V of the Immigration Rules because:
 I am aware that you were previously refused entry clearance on 19/10/2006 because the Entry Clearance Officer at that time was not satisfied that you met the Immigration Rules. I am not satisfied that you have met the Immigration Rules on this occasion.
 You have applied for a visa to visit the UK for 14 days to visit your son and wife and your cousin brother. In order to assess your application and intentions, I recognise that family visits are important. I must consider the information regarding your sponsor’s support of your visit separately in my assessment of your application. To consider whether or not I am satisfied that your intentions are as stated and that you meet the requirements of the Immigration Rules I must assess your own personal and financial circumstances.
 The onus is on you to qualify for entry clearance based on your own circumstances and your own intentions. You have stated that your husband will be paying £1,000.00 towards your trip to the UK and your son will be providing accommodation whilst you are in the UK. While I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the United Kingdom, this is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your visit.
 On your application form you have stated that you are unemployed and receive allowance or regular money from family of PKR 120,000.00 (

Fahad s
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Fahad s » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:43 pm

On your application form you have stated that you are unemployed and receive allowance or regular money from family of PKR 120,000.00 (£596.44) a year, (although having checked the documents there is a letter from your son to confirm he pays PKR 20,000.00 (£99.40) a month which would equate to PKR 240,000.00 (£1,192.90) a year). In support of your application you have submitted land documents and a bank statement in your husbands name with xxxxx Bank Limited (account number ending xxxx) which has a closing balance of PKR 535,526.12 (£2,661.78) on 05/11/2019. You state that the cost of your trip to the UK is £1,000.00. You also state that you spend PKR 20,000.00 (£99.40) each month on living costs leaving you with a discretionary income of nil. I do not find it credible that you would spend all of your discretionary income on a short visit to the UK and this leads me to doubt your intentions in entering the UK.
 I have considered the documents and information submitted in your application; and on the balance of probabilities I am not satisfied that you have accurately presented your circumstances or intentions in wishing to enter the United Kingdom. This means that I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as a visitor or that you intend to leave the United Kingdom at the end of your proposed visit. Your application is therefore refused under paragraph