ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Requirement to maintain balance in bank account

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

iwolga
United Kingdom

Re: Requirement to maintain balance in bank account

Post by iwolga » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:17 pm

Their customer service is worst and they frankly do not care about the applicants...... I am not sure why a lot of Governments around the world would contract them for such an important task......They are constantly getting negative reviews and do not seem to be improving at all.............
Because they, along with TLS, are almost a monopoly on the market. Plus, I assume, they offer good deals to government. Sorry for skepticism.

innovinity
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Requirement to maintain balance in bank account

Post by innovinity » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:35 pm

Because they, along with TLS, are almost a monopoly on the market. Plus, I assume, they offer good deals to government. Sorry for skepticism.
I completely agree with you, cheap is the way to go for most governments, but I expected better from the UK government, their own Gov.uk website is excellent.

Immigrants pay a lot of money for visa applications and they are expected to go through this torture and they cannot even complain to anyone about this.

I have been reading some of the reviews on VFS and some of the stories are terrible, peoples lives have been put on hold for a year or so (in case of student visa applications) because of issues at VFS.

I do sincerely hope that VFS provide better service and improve their work ethics.