ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

What are the rules for review?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnmurphy
Newly Registered

What are the rules for review?

Post by johnmurphy » Tue Apr 05, 2005 12:07 am

Hi,

I think that my application will rejected based on weak documents provided to the team.

Thus, I wanted to know if:

1. Can I send additional documents while my case is still in the process?

2. If "no" to question 1, can I send additional documents after rejection to prove my case?

3. If "yes" to question 2, is it going to be paid or unpaid review?

4. How much is the paid review?

Thank you to all and hope some one can advise.

Regards

Cloudly
Newly Registered

Post by Cloudly » Tue Apr 05, 2005 6:38 am

Hi
The following text is from decision letter.

If you wish us to reconside this decision on the basis of additional information that was not originally submitted to HSMP for consideration, you must submit a new HSMP application. To submit additional evidance for consideration, send a completed HSMP application form with full supporting evidence (including the evidance originally supplied) and the appropriate fee to the following address
You can also request the HSMP team to review the decision made on your application. There is no charge for reconsideration of this type. However, in this case HSMP will only reconside the information provided with the original application. No additional information that was not included with the original application will be considered. To request a review, write to the adress at the head of this letter within 28 days of the decision, clearly stating why you think this desicion is incorrect.