ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Is toeic and issue for spouse visa under ILR from home country

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Spinneys
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Is toeic and issue for spouse visa under ILR from home country

Post by Spinneys » Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 am

Hi, i am planning to apply for spouse visa under ILR but previously ie almost 5 years back was accused of toeic deception n detained too but later after bail left uk voluntarily coz no appeal right was given to me and they have even refused my JR too.

Thus now want to know if anyone on same boat and have any idea if applying for spouse visa of ILR. What are the chances and what will be the consequences. Plz spread some information..

Spinneys
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Re: Is toeic and issue for spouse visa under ILR from home country

Post by Spinneys » Sun Nov 24, 2019 6:56 pm

Spinneys wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 7:06 am
Hi, i am planning to apply for spouse visa under ILR but previously ie almost 5 years back was accused of toeic deception n detained too but later after bail left uk voluntarily coz no appeal right was given to me and they have even refused my JR too.

Thus now want to know if anyone on same boat and have any idea if applying for spouse visa of ILR. What are the chances and what will be the consequences. Plz spread some information..

Plz share some information guys i am here for the help n nobody is helping me out plzz

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:08 pm

Your post is confusing. There is no 'ILR' spouse visa from outside of the UK. What exactly are you applying for? A 2.5 year limited leave to remain Spouse visa perhaps :?: :?
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Spinneys
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Spinneys » Sun Nov 24, 2019 7:29 pm

Its about applying a spouse visa of ilr holder. My husband got ilr and i want to apply as spouse.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:22 pm

A Spouse Settlement visa application shouldn't be refused under 320(7b) of the Immigration Rules, but it may fail under 320(11).

(11) where the applicant has previously contrived in a significant way to frustrate the intentions of the Rules by:
(i) overstaying; or
(ii) breaching a condition attached to his leave; or
(iii) being an illegal entrant; or
(iv) using deception in an application for entry clearance, leave to enter or remain or in order to obtain documents from the Secretary of State or a third party required in support of the application (whether successful or not);
and there are other aggravating circumstances, such as absconding, not meeting temporary admission/reporting restrictions or bail conditions, using an assumed identity or multiple identities, switching nationality, making frivolous applications or not complying with the re-documentation process
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

Spinneys
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Spinneys » Mon Nov 25, 2019 1:53 am

Thank you so much it seems like take a chance with ready to face the consequences too thanks again