ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Naturalisation after ILR

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

cheekyvirgin

Naturalisation after ILR

Post by cheekyvirgin » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:02 am

Hi

I really appreciate the advice I have been given in this forum by moderators regarding my Mrs ILR she got that yesterday.

My wife given ILR on 5 year spousal route and want to know if she can apply for naturalisation right now or have to wait for 1 year to complete.

Thanks

secret.simon

Re: Naturalisation after ILR

Post by secret.simon » Sun Sep 15, 2019 3:36 am

She can apply immediately provided you are a British citizen on the date of application and she meets the requirements for the three year route (physical presence, absence, etc).
I am not a lawyer or immigration advisor. My statements/comments do not constitute legal advice. E&OE. Please do not PM me for advice.

cheekyvirgin

Post by cheekyvirgin » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:57 am

Can some one please advise how long they are taking for NATURALISATION application to process ? It’s nearly 2 months and didn’t hear anything Back yet.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:06 am

It takes anywhere between a couple of months and up to 6 months, sometimes it takes longer than 6 months.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.