ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

November 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

hardyh
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: November 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by hardyh » Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:23 am

Yes I think that is how it is suppose to work however there were some ppl being granted RCoS in October that actually applied in the Aug + Sept allocation.

Either way it is all very unclear and extremely poor from the HO

hardyh
Newly Registered
Australia

Re: November 2019 Restricted COS - PLS DO NOT POST VISA APP RELATED QUESTIONS HERE!!!

Post by hardyh » Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:44 pm

Hi All,
Finally heard back from the HO. They have rejected the application as they have said they contacted my employer not the 1st of Nov (day after application was made) requesting more information. As we my employer didn't reply by the 15th Nov the application has been rejected.
My employer has gone through all email inbox's inc. spam and junk and cannot find any email from there HO - they never sent it!!
Has anyone ever heard of this happening?

Voyager3
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Voyager3 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 4:15 pm

hardyh wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 10:44 pm
Hi All,
Finally heard back from the HO. They have rejected the application as they have said they contacted my employer not the 1st of Nov (day after application was made) requesting more information. As we my employer didn't reply by the 15th Nov the application has been rejected.
My employer has gone through all email inbox's inc. spam and junk and cannot find any email from there HO - they never sent it!!
Has anyone ever heard of this happening?
ohh , Dear ..
I had same situation and my employer sent email to HO after no status updated and HO said same , mail sent out with more information requested , but employer doesn't received neither in span nor junk. hence we request HO to send same mail again and HO did and we replied requested information back in 3 day before and finally today received COS . points are 50.

Sofia1996
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Sofia1996 » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:45 pm

hardyh wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 12:23 am
Yes I think that is how it is suppose to work however there were some ppl being granted RCoS in October that actually applied in the Aug + Sept allocation.

Either way it is all very unclear and extremely poor from the HO
This process is a massive pain, especially the market labour test aspect of it. A lot of people get it wrong first time around, and if you do it is a long wait before you can apply for another rcos. Think about it - the Home Office tells you on 20th November that you have been rejected because you did the test wrong. You then have to advertise for at least 28 days (hoping and praying that you will still be selected in the end), which takes you up to 20th in the following month. Then you apply for Rcos and wait till 20th the month after that to hear back from the Home Office. There's no magic or mystery here, it is a long, painful process and the Home Office wants you to be super precise and stick to the guidelines:)