ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Declaration form vs consent form

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Elstongeo8885
Newly Registered
India

Declaration form vs consent form

Post by Elstongeo8885 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:38 pm

Hoping someone can help.

I did my online application for ILR using SET(O) as I am on a PBS dependant visa Tier 1. I am applying as a sole applicant without the need for a financial sponsor. However as mandatory document , they have asked for :

1. Consent form for the Home Office to request verification checks on my husband for joint
accounts or third party support

2. Declaration signed by my husband to confirm consent for the Home Office to request
verification check

After completing the document however , i was asked to download the mandatory forms and it came with only three consent forms and nothing of a declaration. I have checked so many times and still cannot find the declaration form.

Please can you assist. Also does anyone know if i am applying as a sole applicant , if i should be sending my husbands payslips and bank statements when he is not sponsoring me financially?

Thank you so much

Awaiting your quick repsonse.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Declaration form vs consent form

Post by CR001 » Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm

After completing the document however , i was asked to download the mandatory forms and it came with only three consent forms and nothing of a declaration. I have checked so many times and still cannot find the declaration form.
Its the 3 consent forms you have downloaded.
Also does anyone know if i am applying as a sole applicant , if i should be sending my husbands payslips and bank statements when he is not sponsoring me financially?
Not required. No harm in submitting though. He needs to sign consent on one of the 3 forms if you use any documents that have his name on. Note it has nothing to do with being sponsored financially. It is merely to prove you can maintain yourselves.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Nadhz
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by Nadhz » Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:57 pm

CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm
Also does anyone know if i am applying as a sole applicant , if i should be sending my husbands payslips and bank statements when he is not sponsoring me financially?
Not required. No harm in submitting though. He needs to sign consent on one of the 3 forms if you use any documents that have his name on. Note it has nothing to do with being sponsored financially. It is merely to prove you can maintain yourselves.

Hello,

I have a similar question if you could please help?

I am applying my ILR on tier 1 pbs dependant set O. My husband is my sponsor and supports me financially. Our utility bills are joint but bank statements are separate. He will be signing the 2nd consent as the utility bills are joint. We are confused about whether or not he should sign the 3rd as well? It asks about whether another person is financially supporting me, and my husband is supporting me financially so we should answer ‘yes’ and he should sign the 3rd consent too? Please let me know

Also, since he got his ilr, he does receive child benefit. Does this have any impact on my application since he supports me financially and receives child benefit too?

Please let me know. Thanks!

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 29, 2019 2:25 am

Nadhz wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:57 pm
CR001 wrote:
Thu Jun 20, 2019 3:40 pm

Hello,

I have a similar question if you could please help?

I am applying my ILR on tier 1 pbs dependant set O. My husband is my sponsor and supports me financially. Our utility bills are joint but bank statements are separate. He will be signing the 2nd consent as the utility bills are joint. We are confused about whether or not he should sign the 3rd as well? It asks about whether another person is financially supporting me, and my husband is supporting me financially so we should answer ‘yes’ and he should sign the 3rd consent too? Please let me know

Also, since he got his ilr, he does receive child benefit. Does this have any impact on my application since he supports me financially and receives child benefit too?

Please let me know. Thanks!
DO NOT tag your questions on old topics. Stick to your own post :!:
indefinite-leave-to-remain/ilr-on-tier- ... l#p1851728
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice