ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Name change+Citizenship+Indian passport Expiery

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Kshiti
Newly Registered
India

Re: Name change+Citizenship+Indian passport Expiery

Post by Kshiti » Tue Nov 19, 2019 7:29 pm

Thank you so much katanayi for reply.

Kshiti
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kshiti » Wed Nov 20, 2019 4:58 pm

I asked our GP and my daughter's health visitors but they both have refused to give reference. As my daughter is 2.5 years old and she goes to nursery can I give reference of any of her nursery who know her?

We have 1 refree as our friend who is British Citizen
And one of my husband's friend who is british citizen and director of a company. I thought of using these two refrees for both the applications if that is allowed.

Please can anyone confirm that's fine or not.

Kshiti
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kshiti » Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:36 pm

Urgent help need please!!

We have submitted our my application along with my daughter's application age ( 2.5 years old) for british citizenship on 25th November.
Refree for me and my daughter are
1. Director of VAT registered company
2. Family friend
Both are british citizen.
But just I realised that for my daughter we needed professional who know her but we didn't get anyone signing for us like GP or health visitor or not even her nursery staff.

So please help me to know that above professional refree is fine or we need amend it ?

Please guide me.

Kshiti
Newly Registered
India

Post by Kshiti » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:05 am

Or do we need to add covering letter explaining we couldn't managed to get sign any one from professionals listed for her, so using professional from adult list?

Please advice!!
Got biometric appointment next week need to uoload docs before that.