ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

BRP not arrived after getting HO letter

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Re: BRP not arrived after getting HO letter

Post by Anjali7 » Sat Nov 16, 2019 6:18 pm

Hello,
Please someone reply..how long did it take for u guys to get the brp after emails like technical issue and caseworker contacts u. I’m so desperately waiting for the email every day every single sencond. This has been so stressful and they should give certain timeline. This is not at all nice to keep these many people in wait without giving proper information. Any one in this thread know the timeline according to the experience of ur own about dependant brp delivery please tell me too. Thanks in advance .

aycruz11
Newly Registered
Philippines

Post by aycruz11 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:25 am

Please.help me guys. My daughter bro was not yet arrived. We apply 3 brp for me and dor my 2 daughters last sep and we got the letter from Home office last oct 1, after a few days brp was deliver but unluckily 1 is missing. Its been 1 1/2 now. Could anyone help me?
Thank you

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anjali7 » Wed Nov 27, 2019 6:27 pm

aycruz11 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:25 am
Please.help me guys. My daughter bro was not yet arrived. We apply 3 brp for me and dor my 2 daughters last sep and we got the letter from Home office last oct 1, after a few days brp was deliver but unluckily 1 is missing. Its been 1 1/2 now. Could anyone help me?
Thank you
Hello,
Have u reported it on the link provided?
Wat response did u get?

Anjali7
Newly Registered
India

Post by Anjali7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 3:03 am

aycruz11 wrote:
Wed Nov 27, 2019 11:25 am
Thank you
Hi,
Have u received ur brp? Please respond

jack12345
Newly Registered
India

Post by jack12345 » Wed Dec 04, 2019 11:50 am

tomridd9 wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 2:44 pm
Use this link to prove your right to work:

https://www.gov.uk/prove-right-to-work

You can use your old BRP details
I am using this service but I see my details are still for old BRP. can anyone confirm that the new application details would be visible even if you use old BRP details as I do not have the new BRP delivered yet?