ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents queries

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rehnim2016
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

ILR documents queries

Post by Rehnim2016 » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:15 pm

Hi I m filling ILR set LR. I have to show two years of proof of address for my wife and I.​​ if I provide electricity and water bills , do I need to upload only the front page where my wife n my name stated with address or do I need to upload all the other pages of the each one ? also can I upload bank statements for random two years or it have to be in sequence (24 months statements)? Thank you

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR documents queries

Post by zimba » Fri Nov 29, 2019 9:26 pm

Rehnim2016 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:15 pm
Hi I m filling ILR set LR. I have to show two years of proof of address for my wife and I.​​ if I provide electricity and water bills , do I need to upload only the front page where my wife n my name stated with address or do I need to upload all the other pages of the each one ? also can I upload bank statements for random two years or it have to be in sequence (24 months statements)? Thank you
No need to provide any evidence for your wife. Not relevant under SET(LR). Ignore the doc list for that item
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

Rehnim2016
Newly Registered
Mood:
Iran

UKVCAS - Uploading documents

Post by Rehnim2016 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm

I was applying for my ILR earlier, I spent two days to scan my documents and noticed it can’t be more than 6MB. I also got confused to see the grayscale and black n white guidance. So I booked the £45 scanning documents service. Some people r saying it’s a bad idea. Any advice ????

MillarThriller
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: UKVCAS - Uploading documents

Post by MillarThriller » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:29 pm

Robstin2014 wrote:
Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:41 pm
hi,

Thanks very much for your help.

We are currently uploading them as we speak.

For the passport we only scanned the photo page and vignette page (from previous U.K. entry clearance) do we need to have all pages which contain a stamp?

If so I can scan these remaining pages at work tomorrow.
I only scanned my photo page and my vignette page and I received my BRP last week.

Additionally, all of my scans were full colour and under the file size limit. No problems with either of those.

MillarThriller
Newly Registered
United States of America

Re: UKVCAS - Uploading documents

Post by MillarThriller » Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:30 pm

Rehnim2016 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:11 pm
I was applying for my ILR earlier, I spent two days to scan my documents and noticed it can’t be more than 6MB. I also got confused to see the grayscale and black n white guidance. So I booked the £45 scanning documents service. Some people r saying it’s a bad idea. Any advice ????
That limit is 6mb per document. You can very easily scan all of your documents yourself for free. If you're having trouble, break them into part 1, part 2 etc.