ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Long residence 10yrs

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Sunnyindia
Newly Registered

ILR Long residence 10yrs

Post by Sunnyindia » Tue Dec 10, 2019 12:51 pm

Hello Contributors & Admin,

I need guidance in filling up the SET LR form for ILR 10yrs route. I will be applying myself for premium same day service and not through solicitor. Please guide-
i came to UK 7 feb 2010 on tier4 visa then got PSW in 2012 and then changed to TIER 1 Entrepreneur in NOV 2014. Then changed to Tier 4 dependent in Sep 2017 till 4 FEB 2020.

When can i apply latest?
I have already filled most of the application except 1 question which is asked in Documents section of the application and is stated below.

Other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK

Do you have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK?
A) I do not have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK
B) i have other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK

which option should be chosen?

Similar thing is asked in the beginning of the application:
Duty to give all reasons
You must include all your reasons for wanting to stay in the UK on this application.
If you apply later giving reasons you could give now you may lose the right to appeal a refusal of that application.
You can give your additional reasons in the space provided at the end of this application if needed.

Thank you all for your help and assistance.

Regards,
Sunny

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Long residence 10yrs

Post by zimba » Tue Dec 10, 2019 3:38 pm

Choose I do not have any other reasons for wanting to stay in the UK.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice