ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Applying for a minor...

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Maxka
United Kingdom

Applying for a minor...

Post by Maxka » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:32 am

So i applied the visa for my sister and her 3 kids which got refused in october so i reapplied again straight away as i find the decision quite unfair..i wrote a letter covering all the points they mentioned about refusal and applied...but this time i applied for my sister and her one kid which is 13 year old daughter...she has 2 boys as well who are 9 and 17..i didnt apply for them as i thought they didnt give them visa becoz of 3 children...now my nephew who is 9 is not ready to stay without his mother for 3 weeks and it is impossible to make him understand this visa thing as he is quite small...now i want to apply for him as well so my sister can come and visit me or else her visa will get wasted...i want to ask will they give him visa as i mentioned that my sister applied with daughter only...will they call it deception that why didnt u apply before and now you are applying...will this make any effect on my sister and nieces visa like will they cancel it??.they will not apply for their eldest child as he has got his exams in march and he is preparing for it...he will stay with his dad and grandma as he is quite big to understand this situation.. in case i apply do i need to send them the same letter we sent covering all the points for refusal in my sister's application?

Maxka
United Kingdom

Re: Applying for a minor...

Post by Maxka » Tue Dec 10, 2019 9:40 am

Sorry i forgot to mention that my sister and niece has got visa...so now i want to apply for his minor 9year old child..

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Tue Dec 10, 2019 7:12 pm

Please help..

Maxka
United Kingdom

Post by Maxka » Thu Dec 12, 2019 7:21 am

Please help...as my sister and her daughter got a visa but they cant travel as her 9 year old is not ready to stay without her..my sister has got 3 children...she was suppose to go with her daughter and was leaving two of her kids at home with their dad...but the youngest one is not ready to stay without his mother for 4 weeks...will they call it a deception if i apply for the youngest child?