ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Help Needed

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rwhizza
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR Help Needed

Post by rwhizza » Sat Dec 14, 2019 1:48 pm

My Wife 2nd 2.5yr SET(M) is expiring on 25th December.
I will get her Life in UK next week. I know the process is straight forward where I have to go online, make application, pay the fee and book appointment. I just need a couple of things clarified.
Can her appointment be after 25th December in case I don't find one before that time. I will obviously apply online before 25th December.

I am self employed for last couple of years. would a online printout of my tax returns for 2017/18 be enough evidence. I haven't done 2018/19 returns as yet as deadline is 31th January 2020.

Thanks

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR Help Needed

Post by zimba » Sun Dec 15, 2019 6:35 pm

Can her appointment be after 25th December in case I don't find one before that time. I will obviously apply online before 25th December.
Yes. She will be protected under section 3C
I am self employed for last couple of years. would a online printout of my tax returns for 2017/18 be enough evidence. I haven't done 2018/19 returns as yet as deadline is 31th January 2020.
No it should be from the most recent financial year that has ended (2018-19). So you must file your tax return before applying.
Read section 9 of the guide (9.6 tells you about the specified evidence): https://assets.publishing.service.gov.u ... -ext_1.pdf
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice