ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Dependent visa for Husband

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

confusedhsmpholder
Newly Registered

Dependent visa for Husband

Post by confusedhsmpholder » Tue Jul 29, 2008 5:53 pm

Hi all,
Pls can someone help me out. i am presently on HSMP visa which is valid until 2010. My Partner is also in the UK but an overstayer so we can not get married here. We both are planing going to our home country in Dec. to get married. I am expecting his baby in couple of weeks time(August) so can not travel to meet the 1st of oct.concession. I will need to get a dependent visa for the baby before travelling, will there be a problem as regards the location of my baby's father. We are planning to present my partner's application as if he has never been to the Uk and i got impregnated in my home country. Do u think we stand a good chance of getting the dependent visa for my partner? Which form do i have to use for my baby's application and which for my partner's application (out of country application).
pls help. :?

sakura
Diamond Member

Re: Dependent visa for Husband

Post by sakura » Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:22 am

confusedhsmpholder wrote:Hi all,
Pls can someone help me out. i am presently on HSMP visa which is valid until 2010. My Partner is also in the UK but an overstayer so we can not get married here. We both are planing going to our home country in Dec. to get married. I am expecting his baby in couple of weeks time(August) so can not travel to meet the 1st of oct.concession. I will need to get a dependent visa for the baby before travelling, will there be a problem as regards the location of my baby's father. We are planning to present my partner's application as if he has never been to the Uk and i got impregnated in my home country. Do u think we stand a good chance of getting the dependent visa for my partner? Which form do i have to use for my baby's application and which for my partner's application (out of country application).
pls help. :?
It would be a fatal mistake if you try to lie - that is deception and he could be banned from entering the UK. So, whatever you do, do not lie on the application. You'd be surprised how smart the BIA can be in finding out one's immigration history. Also, if you search this forum, you will see that many overstayers have been successful in obtaining a visa.