ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How to contact with HO for an update of my naturalisation application

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

How to contact with HO for an update of my naturalisation application

Post by beautifulday1 » Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:31 pm

Dear respected members,
Could anybody please provide me any email addresses to contact with HO for an update of my application. Couple of weeks ago I sent an email to nationalitysupportteamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk for an update but still didn’t receive any reply. Just wondering is there any other email addresses that they might reply with an update? Thank you

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: How to contact with HO for an update of my naturalisation application

Post by CULLINAN » Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:54 am

beautifulday1 wrote:
Thu Dec 19, 2019 11:31 pm
Dear respected members,
Could anybody please provide me any email addresses to contact with HO for an update of my application. Couple of weeks ago I sent an email to nationalitysupportteamFMT@homeoffice.gov.uk for an update but still didn’t receive any reply. Just wondering is there any other email addresses that they might reply with an update? Thank you
I used the same email address in my wife’s case and got a reply. Sometimes you have to wait longer for a reply. Also consider the holiday period ahead. Note, you usually only get an update after 6 months have lapsed.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.

beautifulday1
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: How to contact with HO for an update of my naturalisation application

Post by beautifulday1 » Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:45 am

Thank you Cullinan. Still waiting 🤔🤔