ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Can I meet min income threshold using CAT B with two current jobs?

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

kiron1212
United Kingdom

Can I meet min income threshold using CAT B with two current jobs?

Post by kiron1212 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 10:06 am

I have two current jobs. Job 1: Duration 13 months and ongoing. Job 2: Duration 2 weeks and ongoing.
Can I use two current jobs with different duration to show that I have current gross annual salary of at least 18,600 ? I only reach to the threshold when I add these two jobs together using the formula provided in the Appendix FM.

I have searched everywhere in this group, everywhere on the internet past 2 weeks but I have not got any clear answer. I assume this is a rare case.

I looked into Appendix FM - SE, it says the following.

(f) For the purpose of paragraph 13(b)(i), “the gross annual salary from employment as it was at the date of application” of a person in non-salaried employment at the date of application shall be considered to be the annual equivalent of:

(aa) the person’s gross income from non-salaried employment in the period immediately prior to the date of application, where the employment has been held for a period of no more than one month at the date of application; or
(bb) the person’s average gross monthly income from non-salaried employment, where the employment has been held for a period of more than one month at the date of application.

Notice how it says One or the other. What does this imply? Can I use my two current jobs to prove my annual gross income meets minimum income threshold?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Can I meet min income threshold using CAT B with two current jobs?

Post by CR001 » Fri Dec 20, 2019 11:59 am

Please do not start new topics when you have an existing one where you have received advice already.

immigration-for-family-members/minimum- ... l#p1858265
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.