ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Accommodation Query- urgent please help

Employers looking for workers, people looking for employers: Get connected here.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

maheshrvce

Accommodation Query- urgent please help

Post by maheshrvce » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:44 am

Hi Guys,

I have arranged accommodation for 2 days along with flight tickets(to and fro) for my intended trip to UK next month

I am applying for EC now and would like to tknow if I should show this as ccommodation proof. I am asking this becuse 2 days is a very short time and I dont know if this will create problems during EC stamping.

Moreover can I book 15/20 days accomodation without having the full amount in my credit card( credit limit is just 28000) PPl who used booking.com pls clarify. Do they only preauthorise 1 days booking charges or the entire duratiuon. If they do the latter can they preauthorise for an amount higher than my credit limit.

Sorry in advnce if its a duplicate post I did make an effort to search the forum but could not find an answer