ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP)

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

k_swapna
Newly Registered
India

Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP)

Post by k_swapna » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:13 pm

Hi,

my friend advised that there is an option for Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP)
that means apply for naturalization as well as passport at a same time, i am unable to find details on how to apply, can someone please advise how to apply for both at same time

Regards
Swapna

tier21419
Member of Standing
Pakistan

Re: Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP)

Post by tier21419 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 9:47 pm

This was closed like more than one year ago. Now you have to apply online and book biometric appointment with ukvcas. Once your application is approved and you attend ceremony, you will then be able to apply for the passport.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Joint Citizenship and Passport Service (JCAP)

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 8:06 am

Even if it was still available, you appear to have applied for naturalisation already in 1 November based on your previous topics/posts, so JCAP if possible, wouldn't apply to you anyway.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.