ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

I Need Help Please URGENT

Forum to discuss all things Blarney | Ireland immigration

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

I Need Help Please URGENT

Post by johnpromise01 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:05 pm

Hello, can someone please clarify this for me?

(1) I and some of my children will be eligible for citizenship in a few weeks time. We got stamp 4 at the same time. However, in form 11 for child and form 8 for me, my original passport is required, and you know child's application must be sent to a different address from where I have to send my application, though it is in the same location but different address, so i can only provide my original passport for either for child's application or for myself, and we want to apply at the same time. I am confused here. :?

(2) It would be difficult for me to get the original 3 different proof of address like utility bills for all children applIcations as I only have for myself. what do you think? Please note- I am not seeking legal advice. Thanks.

(3) Does the Three different proofs of residence for each year of residence claimed has to be a recent date like 2019, can use old utility bills from the year I was granted residency?

(4) Can I use foreign Attestation of Birth that has been authenticated by my Country's Consulate in Ireland?

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: I Need Help Please URGENT

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:44 pm

Can you please stop spamming the forum and multiple topics of toher members with the same question!!!

When someone is able to respond to your topic, I am sure they will!!!
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by johnpromise01 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 6:47 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:44 pm
Can you please stop spamming the forum and multiple topics of toher members with the same question!!!

When someone is able to respond to your topic, I am sure they will!!!
Ok thanks

littlerr
Respected Guru
China

Post by littlerr » Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:39 pm

Your questions don’t really make sense to me. Why do you have to send out your children’s application and your application together? It takes only 2-3 weeks for your passport to be returned to you. How is it urgent?

And what’s the fuss about proof of residences? Why can you not make a few copies for each proof?

Finally you are required to show proof for each of the 365 days in which you claim residency. So it is the requirement to have old utility bills. If you only provide proofs from 2019, how are you going to prove you lived here before 2019?

Please read all guidance notes on the application forms before filling out the application. It saves yourself time and money.

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by johnpromise01 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:35 am

littlerr wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 10:39 pm
Your questions don’t really make sense to me. Why do you have to send out your children’s application and your application together? It takes only 2-3 weeks for your passport to be returned to you. How is it urgent?

And what’s the fuss about proof of residences? Why can you not make a few copies for each proof?

Finally you are required to show proof for each of the 365 days in which you claim residency. So it is the requirement to have old utility bills. If you only provide proofs from 2019, how are you going to prove you lived here before 2019?

Please read all guidance notes on the application forms before filling out the application. It saves yourself time and money.
Thank you very much. I didn't know that photocopy of proof for each year of the 365 days is acceptable. I think i will now send the application in few days interval.

johnpromise01
Member of Standing
Ireland

Post by johnpromise01 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Is black and white photocopy accepted for proof of address utility bills, bank statement etc.? Or must be color?