ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

URGENT!! Police Registration failure and Have a trip after few hours!!

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

TarekGawish
Newly Registered
Egypt

URGENT!! Police Registration failure and Have a trip after few hours!!

Post by TarekGawish » Fri Nov 29, 2019 7:56 pm

Hello,

This is urgent because I have a trip after 10 Hours to Madrid.

I change my visa from tier 4 to tier 2 in November. I received the BRP 7 days late because the concierge had it under the wrong flat, anyway the concierge received it on 13th of November and I took it on 20th of November!! Anyway, I thought that I will just register in any local police station like I did before a month ago when I moved to London but then today I only discovered the I need to go to OVRO which is open on Monday.

I'm afraid now that If I traveled to Madrid to face issues when I come back in the airport here if they found out that I haven't found police registration yet. If it was early or any other day I would have gone and collected an admission slip but I'm stuck now. Can't do it until Monday and my trip is after 10 hours.

Did anybody face similar issue before? like he changed the type of the visa, didn't register with the police and then traveled outside the country then came back?

Please if anyone can help on this, I'd be so grateful.

Thanks.

Bearim
Newly Registered
Morocco

Re: URGENT!! Police Registration failure and Have a trip after few hours!!

Post by Bearim » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:15 pm

Hi,
I’m in the same situation as you in the moment. Could you please update on how it went with you ?

Regards