ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR documents to be submitted for PDS dependent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dhineshkumar23
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

ILR documents to be submitted for PDS dependent

Post by dhineshkumar23 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:32 pm

Hi,

Could you please let me know what are the documents needed to be submitted while applying for ILR as a PBS dependent.

I gathered some info that three types of cohabitation documents needs to be submitted for 2 years?

1. I got council tax named under both me and my wife's name (2 years).
2. I got mortgage offer named under both me and my wife's name (2 years).
3. We got separate utility bills or bank statement for 2 years.

Is that sufficient? Please let me know if I need to submit anything more than this?

Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to your reply.

CULLINAN
Respected Guru
Pakistan

Re: ILR documents to be submitted for PDS dependent

Post by CULLINAN » Mon Dec 23, 2019 7:34 pm

dhineshkumar23 wrote:
Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:32 pm
Hi,

Could you please let me know what are the documents needed to be submitted while applying for ILR as a PBS dependent.

I gathered some info that three types of cohabitation documents needs to be submitted for 2 years?

1. I got council tax named under both me and my wife's name (2 years).
2. I got mortgage offer named under both me and my wife's name (2 years).
3. We got separate utility bills or bank statement for 2 years.

Is that sufficient? Please let me know if I need to submit anything more than this?

Thanks in advance. I am looking forward to your reply.
Assuming the main applicant got ILR via 5 year route.

SET(O), consent forms, Passport, BRP, partner’s ILR/British Passport copy, Life in UK, English B1, Cohabitation documents.

You can also add NHS letters, UK driving license etc. You need documents covering last 2 years from 3-4 different sources. Joint names or solo names showing same address.
Personal opinion only, not to be mistaken for legal advice. Please DO NOT PM me for immigration advice. Love for All, Hatred for None.