ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PR After 5 Years EEA Residence Card

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mani913
Pakistan

PR After 5 Years EEA Residence Card

Post by Mani913 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:13 pm

Dear Members,

As the immigration board is really helpful to get an up-to date Information. I am wondering if someone can give me some advice on my case.

I am currently holding EEA Residence Card valid until March 2020. I got this card in March 2015 on the basis of durable relationship under EEA law. My partner is Italian and she have been working all 5 years . We are still together and living on the same address.
We have all the documents and proofs that she has been working and we have been living together in this time . She is also a British national and have received her British Passport 2 months ago .
Now , my question is do I need to apply for Settle Status if there is no Brexit deal after January 2020 and then apply for my PR . Or can I wait until March 2020 and apply straight for my PR?
I am worried that if there is no deal Brexit my 5 years duration may not be counted.
Any one with the same situation or experience? Your answers / recommendations will be highly appreciated!
Many Thanks