ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Wandra
United Kingdom

Spouse Visa

Post by Wandra » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello,

I have few questions regarding the Spouse Visa.

1: My current job is 1 year contract which will expire in August 2020, and we will be applying for visa on March. I also do Will this affect the process?

2: Where to apply for the spouse visa in London or in India (where my husband is currently in)?

3: I would like to know what the usual fee for visa Lawyer in London? If possible can anyone recommend them please?

4: In my marriage certificate I have put down Indian address which is different from my passport address, will this be any issue in the future?

5: I have currently started to work and by the time I apply for spouse visa for my husband I would have been only worked for 6 months (earning 1900 pounds per month doing two jobs) will that be enough to show that I meet the financial requirement for spouse visa?

Thank you

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by seagul » Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:56 pm

Wandra wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 9:21 pm
Hello,

I have few questions regarding the Spouse Visa.

1: My current job is 1 year contract which will expire in August 2020, and we will be applying for visa on March. I also do Will this affect the process?

2: Where to apply for the spouse visa in London or in India (where my husband is currently in)?

3: I would like to know what the usual fee for visa Lawyer in London? If possible can anyone recommend them please?

4: In my marriage certificate I have put down Indian address which is different from my passport address, will this be any issue in the future?

5: I have currently started to work and by the time I apply for spouse visa for my husband I would have been only worked for 6 months (earning 1900 pounds per month doing two jobs) will that be enough to show that I meet the financial requirement for spouse visa?

Thank you

1. No
2. India assuming the applicant is Indian
3. No one can recommend and also not everyone use them
4. No issue
5. Usually £1550 per month meet the requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Wandra
United Kingdom

Post by Wandra » Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:18 am

Hello
I am currently working in 2 jobs one is non- salaried main job (£1,200 net and 1350 Gross) and 2nd Part time job is salaried (£700 net). My question is that with my 6 months payslip from both the jobs and bank statement can I apply in Category A (By combining my salary from two jobs, will I able to meet the financial requirement of £ 18,600?
Also in the non-salaried type of job (Main Job in my case), will the ECO chooses the lowest payslip amount to determine the financial requirement or they will consider both the Job in Cat A?
What does “lowest payslip amount” mean when looking at financial requirement in CAT A? Can anyone please provide any example for this?

Thank you for your help.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 26, 2019 5:00 am

Wandra wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 11:18 am

What does “lowest payslip amount” mean when looking at financial requirement in CAT A? Can anyone please provide any example for this?

Thank you for your help.
lowest figure only is being taken where you are a salaried person.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 26, 2019 8:28 am

Please continue in your other topic - immigration-for-family-members/spouse-v ... l#p1818196
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.