ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Error in application form

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dsouzadlondon
Newly Registered
India

Error in application form

Post by dsouzadlondon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:25 pm

Application date: 25 Nov
Immigration history:
2010 Student (applied in india)
2012 PSW (applied in uk)
2013 Tier 2 (applied in uk)
2018 ILR (applied in uk)
2019 naturalisation application (applied in uk)

On the question do you have any previous visa entry clearance or leave to remain where you had to prove your knowledge of english. I wrongly replied no by mistake. I did provide IELTS when I applied as a student.

Will this result in rejection (I hope not they should have those details)

What email should I email them on to tell them about the error. Will this delay the processing of my application.

dsouzadlondon
Newly Registered
India

Re: Error in application form

Post by dsouzadlondon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:36 pm

In my application I provided UK Master certificate and life in the UK Test certificate as proof of english requirement.

dsouzadlondon
Newly Registered
India

Post by dsouzadlondon » Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:02 pm

Sorry for spamming my own post.

But thinking about the reason I said no was I thought then and now as well that my IELTS was for my university not for my visa application. Because I was not sure mentioned no.

On the bright side I have just found my certificate from almost 10 years ago if they ask for it

Djsuccess
Diamond Member
Nigeria

Post by Djsuccess » Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:11 am

dsouzadlondon wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 3:36 pm
In my application I provided UK Master certificate and life in the UK Test certificate as proof of english requirement.
That's fine, A UK degree will satisfy the requirement in addition to your LITUK test result. You will be fine. However, if you wish to write the HO you can write a letter, scan and send to the email:
furthernationalityenquiries@homeoffice.gov.uk
quote your case ID in the letter and email.
I am not a lawyer and do not claim to be one. All my comments here are based on my opinions, experience and interpretation of the appropriate UKVI guidance documents and immigration rules.