ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Asylum interview

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

hashim1
BANNED
United Kingdom

Asylum interview

Post by hashim1 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:06 pm

Should I claim asylum in UK or Ireland?

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: Asylum interview

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:16 pm

hashim1 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:06 pm
This is the final warning about posting in multiple topics. Also the avoidance of giving any indication of your circumstances, makes it impossible for anyone to advise you. :!: :!:
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:31 pm

This user is a troll Casa. Just read through the posts previously made. I also suspect user posting for the sake of posting to increase post count to 30.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:13 pm

hashim1 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 7:06 pm
As it now appears that you are posting from the US, I suggest you apply for asylum from there...although I don't rate your chances. :idea:

By the way, polygamy is also illegal in the US.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.