ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

fasiq
Newly Registered
India

Spouse Visa

Post by fasiq » Thu Dec 26, 2019 6:11 am

Hi ,
Even I need clarity for the similar question. Can two jobs can be combined as proof for financial requirement in Category A spouse visa ?

Two Job with two different employer for continous 6 months

Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Spouse Visa

Post by Amber » Thu Dec 26, 2019 7:58 am

Yes you can use Cat A insofar as the requirements under Appendix FM are met. See also, immigration-for-family-members/vaf4a-ap ... 41312.html
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

fasiq
Newly Registered
India

Post by fasiq » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:17 pm

Hello ,
My wife is British citizen working and earning £1800 gross monthly . She just started working 4 months back and we are waiting for another 2 months to complete to apply under spouse category A .

My question is , her current job is contract for 11 months only . Will it be a problem to apply under CAT A as it is not 12 months ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:20 pm

??????

We don't need two duplicate topics under two different usernames. It is unfair to the unpaid volunteer members offering their time and advice for free.

member/Wandra/

announcements/multiple-member-id-s-t11811.html
Administrator wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2006 2:46 pm

This is forbidden activity.

You may have one member ID here and only one. We make exceptions only under specific cases, and only when we can monitor all such activity.

Members activating and/or posting from multiple ID's (without specific, written previous arrangements) will be banned from the forum.

The Admin
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Post by TODMATT » Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:58 am

fasiq wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:17 pm
Hello ,
My wife is British citizen working and earning £1800 gross monthly . She just started working 4 months back and we are waiting for another 2 months to complete to apply under spouse category A .

My question is , her current job is contract for 11 months only . Will it be a problem to apply under CAT A as it is not 12 months ?

Thanks
Yes fixed term contract is allowed as long as she has been with her current employer for 6 months or more, you can apply under. CAT A salaried assuming your wife is in a salaried employment.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.