ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

evidence for 10 year employment history

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Documentation

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:07 pm

confused28dec wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:05 pm
I am getting my documents ready for my appointment with UKVCAS and I have the following questions:

1. Anyone used UKVCAS 'Document Scanning' service for additional GBP 45? Am I correct to understand that with this service, I do not have to upload any documents and that they will scan and upload my documents? Others to comment - though best to upload everything yourself, and free.

2. The following documents are missing in the documents checklist, even though they are clearly requested according to the Guide AN or Form AN. Are they required?

a) Proof of Life in the UK Test. The guide does list it as a required document. Required of course, attach.

b) Evidence of National Insurance contributions covering the relevant period. This is for EU citizens who don't have arrival/departure stamps in their passports

3. In my application form, I have provided details of my dual citizenship. Should I include evidence of this (passport/ID)? #You don't need to evidence your other nationalities.

4. What if any documents are helpful even though they are not included in my document checklist? Best to stick with the documents that are required.

PS:
The document checklist at the end of my application is as follows:
The passport issued by Australia for Miss xxxxx

Proof of living in the UK for Miss XXX

Your marriage or civil partnership certificate

Miss X's proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions

The Australia passport, identity card or official letter for Miss XXX to prove the level of English required
Australian Passport (current), already supplied.

Two referee declarations for Miss XXX

One proof of British citizenship for Mr XXX (such as a passport or UK citizenship certificate)

Current Biometric Residence Permit for Miss XXX
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

alterhase58
Germany

Re: Documentation

Post by alterhase58 » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:08 pm

alterhase58 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:07 pm
confused28dec wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 11:05 pm
I am getting my documents ready for my appointment with UKVCAS and I have the following questions:

1. Anyone used UKVCAS 'Document Scanning' service for additional GBP 45? Am I correct to understand that with this service, I do not have to upload any documents and that they will scan and upload my documents? Others to comment - though best to upload everything yourself, and free.

2. The following documents are missing in the documents checklist, even though they are clearly requested according to the Guide AN or Form AN. Are they required?

a) Proof of Life in the UK Test. The guide does list it as a required document. Required of course, attach.

b) Evidence of National Insurance contributions covering the relevant period. This is for EU citizens who don't have arrival/departure stamps in their passports

3. In my application form, I have provided details of my dual citizenship. Should I include evidence of this (passport/ID)? #You don't need to evidence your other nationalities.

4. What if any documents are helpful even though they are not included in my document checklist? Best to stick with the documents that are required.

PS:
The document checklist at the end of my application is as follows:
The passport issued by Australia for Miss xxxxx

Proof of living in the UK for Miss XXX is your passport with immigration stamps.

Your marriage or civil partnership certificate

Miss X's proof of freedom from immigration time restrictions BRP

The Australia passport, identity card or official letter for Miss XXX to prove the level of English required
Australian Passport (current), already supplied.

Two referee declarations for Miss XXX

One proof of British citizenship for Mr XXX (such as a passport or UK citizenship certificate)

Current Biometric Residence Permit for Miss XXX
This is just my opinion as a member of this forum and does not constitute immigration advice.
Please do not send me private messages asking for advice.

confused28dec
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Application Submitted via UKVCAS

Post by confused28dec » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:36 am

Thank you all for your help with this journey over the last couple months.

I had my biometrics appointment yesterday and was told that my application has been submitted to UKVI.

My UKVCAS application is still not showing any status change and in fact I can still upload/delete my documents. Is that normal?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: evidence for 10 year employment history

Post by CR001 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 10:40 am

It's normal. Do not do anything like delete and upload documents as they won't be considered.

All you have to do now is wait to hear back.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.