ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Need expert/ experienced advice for SPOUCE VISA please!!!

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

dipen
Newly Registered

Need expert/ experienced advice for SPOUCE VISA please!!!

Post by dipen » Wed Dec 25, 2019 1:47 am

Hi all visa experts greetings!
I am recently granted ILR and went my country (Nepal) and got married culturally (I was never married before). Now i want to bring my wife in UK asap. my current salary package is 20k annually since 3 years, got all payslips and bank statements. I will kindly appreciate if anyone tells me the process from the begining; like what sorts of documents I need to collect, we have marriage registered certificate, proof of relationship certificate, photographs of marrige and other days/location already, now she is preparing for A1 test, and tb test, passport, personal bank account etc. I am bit confused about accomodation because I live in shared house, where the house has 6 bedrooms and 8 people live here. apparantly there need to be double room for couple exclusively, so my question is current house where I am liivng in is sufficient? how would i know? or its overcrowded. I am living here since 3 years and got council tax letter under my name around 4 months ago and got all mine correspondent address here. Do i also need utility bill under my name from where i live or simply landlord letter/ tenancy agreement letter would do? Next, the sponsor letter I need to write what format it should be ? employer letter format? I am confused wether can it be done by myself or do i need profesional help for this spouce visa? what is your say? please give me expert opinion or advice from experinced person who has secured this visa recently, thank you.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Need expert/ experienced advice for SPOUCE VISA please!!!

Post by Amber » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:13 am

See and use gov.uk - https://www.gov.uk/uk-family-visa

See also, guidance on accommodation- immigration-for-family-members/guidance ... t6227.html
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Sun Dec 29, 2019 4:16 am

dipen wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:09 am
Hi all immigration experts!! Happy new year 🥳
I am an ILR holder , Nepalese citizen, got married last month and want to bring wife in uk. Would anyone tell me step guide for the application process please. And documents check list for spouse visa from Nepal. (I meet financial requirement 100%) Also I am a private tenant what documents do I need to meet requirement for accommodation, make it clear please !! Thank you
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:45 am

dipen wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:09 am
Hi all immigration experts!! Happy new year 🥳
I am an ILR holder , Nepalese citizen, got married last month and want to bring wife in uk. Would anyone tell me step guide for the application process please. And documents check list for spouse visa from Nepal. (I meet financial requirement 100%) Also I am a private tenant what documents do I need to meet requirement for accommodation, make it clear please !! Thank you
https://www.vfsglobal.co.uk/np/en/vacs/ ... -documents

You will need tenancy agreement, noc letter from landlord and property inspection report (if sharing with none-related adults) to meet accomodation requirement.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Amber » Tue Dec 31, 2019 2:07 am

dipen wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:14 am
Warm greetings! And happy new year to all. :)

Could anyone tell me about the document check list for spouse visa, category wise please ! applicant (my wife) is from Nepal. I am an ILR holder. Thank you so much in advance !!

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:44 am

dipen wrote:
Tue Dec 31, 2019 1:14 am
Warm greetings! And happy new year to all. :)

Could anyone tell me about the document check list for spouse visa, category wise please ! applicant (my wife) is from Nepal. I am an ILR holder. Thank you so much in advance !!
What exactly is it you're looking for that hasn't been provided already? If you can be a bit more specific about where you're having issues, hopefully someone can provide appropriate guidance. There isn't really an official document checklist, the exact documents you have to send will depend on your individual circumstances. It may be easier if you provide a list of what you are intending to submit to show meeting each of the requirements.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

dipen
Newly Registered

Post by dipen » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:50 am

@geoeng
Thanks for reply , make sense now , I’m preparing my doc checklist soon will post it here and see if I’ve done any mistakes , thanks for reply to all. Happy new year 🥳 2020