ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR long residence route

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Adevra
Newly Registered
India

ILR long residence route

Post by Adevra » Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:30 pm

Hi,

I am currently on Tier 2 dependent visa and will be completing my 10 years in September. My 10 years journey is as below:
1) Entered UK on student visa in September 2010 until January 2012.
2) moved to PSW visa on January 2012 till January 2014.
3) Got sponsored and switched to Tier 2 Main Applicant in January 2014 until February 2016.
4) The company which was sponsoring me shut down and my husband who entered UK in Feb 2013 as Dependant switched to Main Applicant and I had to switch to Tier 2 Dependent visa in Feb 2016 until Feb 2019.
5) my husband extended his tier 2 visa for 3 more years and now we have our visa until Feb 2022.

My 10 years of ILR will be completed in September 2020 . Please can you suggest if I get apply for ILR with my current 10 yeAr route before my husband as his five years will be completed in January 2021.

Thanks,
Astha :

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR long residence route

Post by Amber » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:38 pm

Insofar as you have had 10 continuous and lawful years in the UK, you will be eligible for SET(LR). KoLL required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.