ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Refree expired Passport

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ZHA1162
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Travel out of country after filing of MN1

Post by ZHA1162 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:05 pm

Hi
I and my wife hot ILR with our 3 kids. Our ILR Valid andxwe have BRP ILR until 2024. My 2 kids born outside UK whereas my daughter is norn in UK. I want to apply MN1 form gor my daughter. I have following questions

1. After submitting MN1 Application, can my daughter travel outside UK as she hot valid visa until 2024 anf got BRP as well?

2. One of the Refree for child should known to the Child in professional Capacity, As my duagtet hust start her school so teacher said she does not know her very long. So, my question is that is there is any specific time frame for refree to be known to Child?

Pls explain with thanks in Advance

ZHA1162
Newly Registered
Pakistan

MNI FORM QUERIES

Post by ZHA1162 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:00 pm

Dear Members

I and My wife got ILR in October 2019, My Daughter is born in UK on 2014 and she also got ILR as well. Now i am applying her MN1 Form. I have filled online application form but just need guidance on following questions:

1. Under Head Parents Immigration Status online application is:

Are you relying on your parent's permanent residence (either as an EEA National or the family member of an EEA National) as evidence of their settled status in the United Kingdom?

What should i write either Yes or No.

Under Documents Head they require following proofs:

a. Proof of Mr XXXXXX parental responsibility for MissXXXXX (What Should Attached Father Passport or Daughter Birth Certificate).

b. Proof of Mrs xxxxxxx parental responsibility for Miss xxxxxxxx.
Proof of Mrs xxxxxx responsibility can include:
A copy of the birth certificate (whose mother or daughter?)
A parental responsibility order, care order, adoption order or special guardianship order

c. If Miss xxxx told us that their parent is a British citizen then you must provide us evidence of their citizenship. This could include their British passport, a certificate of citizenship or their birth certificate. (Parents are not British rather than got ILR and i never mentioned that we are British, so requirement comes by default at the end of page where online application demand proof of documents, i do not want to check it and wants to proceed further but system told me error i need to check this box when i checed it then it takes me to nex page.... pls clarify what to do here?

Lastly, After submission of MN1 Form, can my daughter travel out of country and come back without any problem as she got ILR until 2024?

Please clarify so that i will submitt application with thanks in Advance

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: MNI FORM QUERIES

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 8:10 pm

1. It is NO, you are not an EU citizen so the question is not relevant to you.

a and b is birth cert of child.

c. The sentence does clearly start with IF.

Child is free to travel once biomterics have been enrolled.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ZHA1162
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZHA1162 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:37 pm

Thanks for your reply. Eevery thing is clear now.

Her MN1 Application is straight forward, should i need to put a cover letter as i got 2 other kids on ILR including us and we will apply our Neutrlisation in due course. Should i put this in cover letter and whatecer docs they asked me in online application should i need to submitt any extra document like her school name, living at same address proofs, ant bank statement etc.

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 10:42 pm

A letter is not required, HO do actually know the rules that a UK born child has an entitlement to register as British once either parent is granted ilr.

Submit only what is asked for in the checklist.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ZHA1162
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ZHA1162 » Wed Jan 08, 2020 11:11 pm

Thanks for your guidance

ZHA1162
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Refree expired Passport

Post by ZHA1162 » Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:31 pm

Hi,
I Have applied MN1 Form for my british born daughter, My queries are as under

1. I have applied MN1 Form of my daughter like as she has filled the application as herself not like someone gilled on her behalf. She is 5 years old. Hope thats ok as I thought reresentative mean solicitor or immigration adviser?

1. Oneof the Refree who is British National told me that hix passport is expired and i have put his expired passport no in relevant box..... any problem with that?

2. Under Parents Consent Form which part needs to be signed

a. Father
b. Mother
C. Guardian or Father
D. Applicant itself (that me as Father)

Pls guide as her Biometric is on Monday if any change needed can i do it at Biometric stage.

Thanks in Advance