ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visa Timeline

Only for UK Student Visas, formerly known as Tier 4 (General) student visa

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Mar263
Newly Registered
Zambia

Visa Timeline

Post by Mar263 » Fri Jan 03, 2020 3:55 pm

Hi,

I applied for my student visa on the 9th of December, where I also handed in all my documents . I received an email on Sunday the 15th of December to say My online application was received at the decision making centre in Sheffield. It is the 3rd of January and I have not heard anything since. Due to the christmas period, yesterday was the 15th working day. Should I be worried that my visa will take long? This is my third time applying for my postgrad visa. Previous times were both successful. My flight is booked for the 15th of January. Should I be worried it will not come in time?

Rohitka
Newly Registered
India

Re: Visa Timeline

Post by Rohitka » Tue Jan 07, 2020 8:04 am

Did you get any email yet? I've also applied on December 12th and still haven't received any mail. I have my flight on Jan 9th as my course starts on Jan 13th. I had called UKVI on Monday and they said a decision has been made and that I should get a mail from my Visa Application Centre in 2 days max.