ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Eu settlement scheme parents

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jhon93
Newly Registered
Italy

Eu settlement scheme parents

Post by Jhon93 » Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:57 pm

Hi,
I've done the application for the settlement scheme for my parents
I want to know how long is the processing
They have done the biometrics on 2th of december received the CoA ( it says " you will receive a decision shortly" ) on 17th december and till now still waiting for answer

Thank you so much

Zerubbabel
Respected Guru
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Eu settlement scheme parents

Post by Zerubbabel » Tue Jan 07, 2020 11:42 am

Dec 17th was just "yesterday" if you count all the holidays.

The last person I helped (from my family), applied back in September and got a decision last week. It was a very straightforward application going from a permanent residence under EU rules to a settled status under the new scheme.

There is nothing you can do really. Just be patient.

Gablau
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Gablau » Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:09 pm

Jhon93 wrote:
Mon Jan 06, 2020 11:57 pm
Hi,
I've done the application for the settlement scheme for my parents
I want to know how long is the processing
They have done the biometrics on 2th of december received the CoA ( it says " you will receive a decision shortly" ) on 17th december and till now still waiting for answer

Thank you so much

Hi Jhon93!
I've done the application for the EU settlement scheme for my Mom
Online Application Submitted 08/12/19
Biometric done. 11/12/19
COA. Received. 12/12/19
Now still waiting as your parents and mine application dates are almost same hope we will get them application decision some where Ist week of March as timelines by the other users at this forum

Franco74
Newly Registered
Italy

Post by Franco74 » Sun Jan 19, 2020 10:38 pm

@zerubabbel
Hi,
(I'm jhon93 a lost my old email) Can i ask you more details about your application ?
I've done the application for my mum as you know and the person who filled and completed all the form for me
he asked me for my birth certificate
my mum passport ( bangladeshi)
a picture of her with withe back ground
my presettlment reference number
And a proof of address that she live here now with me in the same house so i've rang the national Insurance number and they sent me the form to fill and send back to them so I used that form as a proof
(She got the residence card of a family member of a union citizen )
She came here with a 6 months visit visa
Do you think she will be successful ?and one more think she gave the biometrics and they scanned the passport
But they didn't ask yet for any documents as a proof of dependency
I have some money transfers receipts with me for the last year if they ask me but I'm wondering if they will be enough or not in case they need to see🤔
Anyway still waiting for answer
Last update COA on 17th of december

My cousin's husband he applied
Two weeks before me for his parents and they're application was successful and they received the cards at the end of December
But they came here in uk "without visa" I mean they both have residence card of a family member of a union citizen and they travelled into uk with my cousin's husband