ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Indian intern in France looking to apply for work permit

Immigration to European countries, don't post UK or Ireland related topics!

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

bittu
Newly Registered

Indian intern in France looking to apply for work permit

Post by bittu » Thu Apr 07, 2005 9:54 am

Hi,
I am currently working in Paris in an investment bank for a year as an intern. At the end of my tenure, the company is extremely eager to recruit me by applying for a work permit. Their aim is to use my French language capabilities as well as my knowlege of the Indian and Chinese markets to develop their business in those countries (while using me as the bridge between the two worlds!!)

It would be really kind of people if they could kindly give me a brief idea of what I may need (process, documents and timeframe) to do to get this permit. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nationality: Indian
Status of visa: Student
Work-type: Internship
Visa duration: One Year

kind regards
Indranil

gani999

Post by gani999 » Thu Apr 07, 2005 10:31 am

You'll have to return to India first. The ask the company to hire you and sponsor your work permit. Then use that to get a working visa , which will enable you to return to France.

Whatever you do, DO NOT try to change your visa type while remaining in France, you'll get into a lot of trouble.

hope this helps.