ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

IELTS English test validity for ILR

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Rubablu
United Kingdom

IELTS English test validity for ILR

Post by Rubablu » Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:06 pm

Hi
My wife passed B1 English test more than two years ago and she applied for ILR application but he withdrawn the application due to another pending decision. Now she is going to apply again for ILR this year. Is it necessary to retake B1 test ? Please let me know. Thanks

Amber
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: IELTS English test validity for ILR

Post by Amber » Sat Jan 11, 2020 6:03 pm

It may be ok if it was (a) an approved test (click) that was used in (b) a previous successful immigration application (click). If not, you would need to retake an approved test. Does the applicant have a Degree? Remember LIUK also required.
**this forum is not intended to be a substitute for professional advice**
Click here to send me a PM regarding an offensive post. Do NOT PM me for immigration advice.