ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR - T2 General - Joint Bank Account

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

anub2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

ILR - T2 General - Joint Bank Account

Post by anub2016 » Sat Jan 11, 2020 11:18 pm

Hi,

I am on T2 General visa and hold a Joint Bank Account with my spouse but only my Salary from my sponsored Job is deposited into this Joint Bank Account. The Rent is paid monthly to the Landlord from this Joint Bank Account.

My spouse, however, deposits money into this Joint Bank Account from her sole Account (where she gets her Salary) intermittently.

I will be providing the Bank Statements from this Joint Account with my ILR application.

Could the Moderators please advise if having this Joint Bank Account could affect the ILR Application in any way?

Also, since my spouse deposits money into this Joint Account (which is in her name as well), could this be considered as a case of receiving financial assistance from a family member and affect ILR?

Many Thanks.

anub2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: ILR - T2 General - Joint Bank Account

Post by anub2016 » Sun Jan 12, 2020 12:47 pm

Could I request the Moderators/Experts to please advise on my Query?

Many Thanks.

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Mon Jan 13, 2020 12:25 am

It has no effect
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

anub2016
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by anub2016 » Mon Jan 13, 2020 10:35 pm

Many Thanks Zimba.

How many months of Payslips and Bank Statements are required to be submitted? Also, do five year P60s need to be submitted along with these documents?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:59 am

Just one, the most recent month before the application. P60s not required
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice