ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Child dependant visa- Appendix vfs upload

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Spouce visa Applying- financial requirement--leaving Old job

Post by silentsmile » Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 am

Hi

I am currently in process of applying my wife and a child visa from pakistan, but i have issue with my current job. I am meeting all financials requirement for a wife and a child maintenance level ,currently my job is £23K and i and working since last four years.

Now if i apply visa and attached all payslip and bank statement p60 job letter etc and leave this current job some one said you will get visa becuase you are showing your last year earnings etc. Now why i am leaving my job becuase i have to travel and stay with my parents in pak they are not well and i can't get out from work no annual leave left and no chance that employer will afford that. So is that still ok if i apply then leave work my family will get visa or will be a problem /issue?

Option-2
I can attached new employer letter just showing in letter that my work will start new year 2020 28th January etc and leave my current job. Will it be ok ?

All i am worried is ukvi normally contact employer and check earnings but it's nothing written any where in guidance that you must be a employee at some where.

So what should i do in this situation? i need a advice from experts. This forum is very helpful and helped me a lot.

Many thanks ❤

TODMATT
Diamond Member
United Kingdom

Re: Spouce visa Applying- financial requirement--leaving Old job

Post by TODMATT » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:24 am

silentsmile wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 am
Hi

I am currently in process of applying my wife and a child visa from pakistan, but i have issue with my current job. I am meeting all financials requirement for a wife and a child maintenance level ,currently my job is £23K and i and working since last four years.

Now if i apply visa and attached all payslip and bank statement p60 job letter etc and leave this current job some one said you will get visa becuase you are showing your last year earnings etc. Now why i am leaving my job becuase i have to travel and stay with my parents in pak they are not well and i can't get out from work no annual leave left and no chance that employer will afford that. So is that still ok if i apply then leave work my family will get visa or will be a problem /issue?

Option-2
I can attached new employer letter just showing in letter that my work will start new year 2020 28th January etc and leave my current job. Will it be ok ?

All i am worried is ukvi normally contact employer and check earnings but it's nothing written any where in guidance that you must be a employee at some where.

So what should i do in this situation? i need a advice from experts. This forum is very helpful and helped me a lot.

Many thanks ❤

I understand your parents are ill and I wish them quick recovery.

I’m not sure who told you that information but it is incorrect because you will need to ensure that you have on going employment in case the ECO wants to clarify something and if they found out you have left your current employment then that’s straight REFUSAL.

Are you not able to find a relative to look after them or a carer whom you can pay to look after them or apply using priority although 30WD is a target as some cases are not decided within that target.

I will NOT recommend you to live your current job until your application has been successful.
My opinions should not be constituted as an immigration or legal advice.

geoeng
Canada

Post by geoeng » Thu Dec 05, 2019 8:55 am

I would agree that applying and then leaving your current job is a very risky thing to do. Your option 2 also probably wouldn't work as you must be employed at the time of application to use employment income to meet the financial requirement. The option of using a job offer in the UK to meet the financial requirement only appears to apply if you have overseas employment either at the date of application (if held for at least 6 months) or in the 12 months prior to applying (paragraph 13 (c) and (d) of Appendix FM-SE). If you have sufficient income in the 12 months prior to an application date after you return to the UK to meet the financial requirement and gain new employment meeting the financial requirement after you return, the other potential option that may work for you is waiting until you get back and have the necessary evidence to apply for the visa.
I'm just a guy on the Internet who immigrated to the UK. My opinions are based on my experience and interpretation of the immigration rules and should not be considered legal or immigration advice; your mileage may vary.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Thu Dec 05, 2019 11:31 pm

silentsmile wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:36 am
travel and stay with my parents in pak they are not well and i can't get out from work no annual leave left and no chance that employer will afford that. So is that still ok if i apply then leave work my family will get visa or will be a problem /issue?

If you will have earned the sufficient income until the time of application then after applying you can request your employer for unpaid leave to deal your emergency instead leaving the job. Also speak to your colleagues who can cover your absence as part of their overtime.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 am

Seagul and all other many many thanks you guys so so much helpful and helping us when some one is in REAL stress. May God give you long long life 💗💗💗

Could you please advice me here. I was reading other thread like DOCUMENTS must be in 28days not 28 days old

Liike have documents more then 28 days old

My son tb test.
My employment letter from hr
My wife tb test
My landlord a standard letter

These all above i made them ready for application like last month or end of oct. So that's mean i can't use them ? 😧

Also please do tell me what's that exact meaning NOT MORE THEN 28 days old documents/ letters etc . I need to know which documents must in 28 days in date on the day of application. I am in stress and things coming i an going to pay a veryyyy heavy amount of fees with PRIORITY service so i don't want any silly mistake plz help me

I have to took that big amount as a loan to bring my family back.

Regards

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:01 am

silentsmile wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:45 am
Seagul and all other many many thanks you guys so so much helpful and helping us when some one is in REAL stress. May God give you long long life 💗💗💗

Could you please advice me here. I was reading other thread like DOCUMENTS must be in 28days not 28 days old

Liike have documents more then 28 days old

My son tb test.
My employment letter from hr
My wife tb test
My landlord a standard letter

These all above i made them ready for application like last month or end of oct. So that's mean i can't use them ? 😧

Also please do tell me what's that exact meaning NOT MORE THEN 28 days old documents/ letters etc . I need to know which documents must in 28 days in date on the day of application. I am in stress and things coming i an going to pay a veryyyy heavy amount of fees with PRIORITY service so i don't want any silly mistake plz help me

I have to took that big amount as a loan to bring my family back.

Regards

TB tests have expiry and if they haven't yet expired then should be fine but employer letter and landlord noc letter must be dated not older than 28 days before the date of application.
The opinion expressed as above is neither a professional advice nor contesting/competing to other member's opinion/advice.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:18 am

Seagul many thanks you are beautiful.

What is landlord noc letter.

I just made some wordings on letter showing my name moving date rent and his name and his address and phone number and saying me and my name with family kids and all name living in this property and pay rent on time and they are happy allow me etc.

Is there any proper letter format i can get from ?

Sorry i have no idea Noc means

Once again seagul live long life :)

Thanks bro

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:23 am

Also could you pleass tell me .

How can i calculate my current earning .

my last pay slip total gross pay showing £13677.06

And i have p60 received this year april showing £22713

And i am applying wife and one child.

Is every thing ok financial req meet ?

My hours up and but all i know my yearly income from this job is between 22-23K.

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:30 am

Noc means no objection certificate/letter.
Don't attach or determine your income from p60. If you have earned at least £11200 during the last 6 months then you can meet the requirement assuming the child is not British & you fall under category A. And regarding leaving job as mentioned earlier that just ask for unpaid leave/compassionate leave instead leaving. All the best

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:46 am

seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:30 am
Don't attach or determine your income from p60. If you have earned at least £11200 during the last 6 months then you can meet the requirement assuming the child is not British & you fall under category A. And regarding leaving job as mentioned earlier that just ask for unpaid leave/compassionate leave instead leaving. All the best
Hello beautiful segul bro

Thanks for reply again 💗

I am confuse on this. Is that you mean like i should not attach p60?(received in april 2019 from employer) .

I thought DOCUMENTS should be like :

P60( showing last year income)
Employment letter
Pay slips last six months

Is that ok?

Second question is

My Payslip comes in e-mail do i have to take temp or just same pdf colour copy uploads ?

Lastly can any one send me any link from this forum, where i can get gelp how fill application form like some questions are really tricky one, i hate online forms they asking related question but u get stuck which one to choose in asnwer as a best answer.

I am spending 6K on this two applications i really need any link where i can get for spouce visa form and dependants forms.

If there's not link of filling help form etc.

Can you send me direct gov.co.uk Right application form link so i can open direct SPOUCE visa form.

Just to let you know i am paying fees from uk bank card for ihs feed and visa fees and priority fees. Bio metric will be in pakistan. Is that possible ?

Many thanks seagul again

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:36 pm

silentsmile wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 5:46 am
seagul wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 8:30 am
Hello beautiful segul bro

Thanks for reply again 💗

I am confuse on this. Is that you mean like i should not attach p60?(received in april 2019 from employer) .

I thought DOCUMENTS should be like :

P60( showing last year income)
Employment letter
Pay slips last six months

Is that ok?

Second question is

My Payslip comes in e-mail do i have to take temp or just same pdf colour copy uploads ?

Lastly can any one send me any link from this forum, where i can get gelp how fill application form like some questions are really tricky one, i hate online forms they asking related question but u get stuck which one to choose in asnwer as a best answer.

I am spending 6K on this two applications i really need any link where i can get for spouce visa form and dependants forms.

If there's not link of filling help form etc.

Can you send me direct gov.co.uk Right application form link so i can open direct SPOUCE visa form.

Just to let you know i am paying fees from uk bank card for ihs feed and visa fees and priority fees. Bio metric will be in pakistan. Is that possible ?

Many thanks seagul again
As stated earlier and also in several threads that P60 doesn't show the correct income for visa purposes. Simply attach 6 months of payslips with corresponding bank statements and recent employer letter. If you are receiving E-payslips in pdf format and if these show your company logo & name without pacifically be marked as online then these won't need any stamp rather upload all these without printing. And yes you can pay all fees by your UK bank card/account, just keep sufficient funds in them & inform your bank about this transaction beforehand as it seems a heavy transaction.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:24 am

Hello seagul many thanks for prompt reply.

Please advice me i have one issue

My private landlord give me one page house tenancy agreement which is avalible from Whsmith store just standard one, front page shows contract details and back page term etc england and wales etc thing.

I have asked my friends last year his wife gor visa but they have used in details ten pages tenancy agreement.

And he used solicitor. I can't afford solicitors. Could you please send me link where i can get this detailed agreement.

Or i should use this one page standard agreement?

Lastly do i have to get house survey report necessary or optional?

I have whole house live with my family.

But they left uk and trying to back cuz visa run out i am living here only my me and my family no sharing. Since 2018 april.

Plz advice.

Thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Sun Dec 08, 2019 10:42 am

silentsmile wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 6:24 am
Hello seagul many thanks for prompt reply.

Please advice me i have one issue

My private landlord give me one page house tenancy agreement which is avalible from Whsmith store just standard one, front page shows contract details and back page term etc england and wales etc thing.

I have asked my friends last year his wife gor visa but they have used in details ten pages tenancy agreement.

And he used solicitor. I can't afford solicitors. Could you please send me link where i can get this detailed agreement.

Or i should use this one page standard agreement?

Lastly do i have to get house survey report necessary or optional?

I have whole house live with my family.

But they left uk and trying to back cuz visa run out i am living here only my me and my family no sharing. Since 2018 april.

Plz advice.

Thanks
For a full home an assured shorthold tenancy agreement comprises on 1-2 pages is too little perhaps missing a lot of pages. Usually the core pages are indeed around 1-2 where the tenant & landlord sign & give their details but still the other pages mentioning tenancy terms & conditions, legal clauses etc must also be attached. You won't need property inspection report but landlord noc letter same as advised earlier.
I guess you taken the property from private landlord who also seems know less about tenancy documents. Why not you ask some good estate agent to help you in drafting tenancy agreement. With the help of forum and reading the official guidance usually no one need solicitor unless someone strongly believe on superstitions that only the paid advice works.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:13 am

Many thanks seagul thanks a lot and means a lot.

I just spoke to one of letting agency for survey report and agreement draft he's charging £250 for both documents.

Question 1

my Payslip doesn't show any company logo

Just all details like standard online pay slip then at the bottom copmany name ,payment mode, tax code that's it.

So do i have to get request for all stamps on last 6 Payslip?

Question 2.

Lastly please send me link for application form online for SPOUCE visa and for my child dependant visa.

I am confuse i got one but it's look like i am doing wrong one

Question 3.

And i am confuse what is appendix what are they ? Do i have to fill another online form ? Or do i have to print forms ? It's completely confusion for me i am spending 6K i don't want any mistake

Please send me application FORMS LINK for both application .many many thanks for your understanding so much helpful.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Wed Dec 11, 2019 10:26 am

Hi seagul

One more thing i was reading from other links here.

Do i have to scan my wife passport like whole passport?

Including empty pages also ?
She have 72 pages passport and whole passport is empty.

So i just thought i don't have passport i wil go to uk vfs office to upload all documents before bio metric so is that necessity thing to scan whole passport ?

I got whole scan documents from paksitan to my email i will print off and will take with me to vfs office in birmginahm.
Just payslip have no stamp or logos as i mentioned in my last questions. Plz advice

Many thanks

seagul
Diamond Member
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by seagul » Wed Dec 11, 2019 12:07 pm

silentsmile wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 5:13 am
Many thanks seagul thanks a lot and means a lot.

I just spoke to one of letting agency for survey report and agreement draft he's charging £250 for both documents.

Question 1

my Payslip doesn't show any company logo

Just all details like standard online pay slip then at the bottom copmany name ,payment mode, tax code that's it.

So do i have to get request for all stamps on last 6 Payslip?

Question 2.

Lastly please send me link for application form online for SPOUCE visa and for my child dependant visa.

I am confuse i got one but it's look like i am doing wrong one

Question 3.

And i am confuse what is appendix what are they ? Do i have to fill another online form ? Or do i have to print forms ? It's completely confusion for me i am spending 6K i don't want any mistake

Please send me application FORMS LINK for both application .many many thanks for your understanding so much helpful.
You don't need property inspection report as you are not sharing with none-related Adult. In addition of tenancy agreement you only need landlord noc letter which template you can easily search in this forum. Regarding the payslip you have it must be stamped by the employer and latest payslip & bank statement & employer letter must not be older than 28 days. Regarding passport scans, there are mix reviews as some members only scanned the pages with details & stamps only whereas few have scanned all. You can get the relevant form for partner & child from below:

https://visas-immigration.service.gov.u ... 1525043639

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:44 am

Many thanks for replies segul

I am stuck at some question in my wife form

Spouce forn that link you sent me

They asking correspondence ADDRESS which will be pakistan addresses right ?

Then

My wife was in uk on flr fp visa now its run out and before she was in diff category now she's applying spouce from pakistan she gave birth of three kids in uk so in the form they are asking have you ever use nhs services you had any treatments etc etc.

Well i picked and clicked yes and all paid in full i clicked yes.
Because last flr fp she paid nhs charges .

And they asking treatment detials like for how long and gp address etc.

So basically in treatment section i can't click NO cuz she gave birth all normal natural birth no c section etc

So i need advice what should i do this nhs treatment DETAILS section should i click NO OR YES ? IF YES then what treatment i should mention here she never had any injury or operation or etc etc its just three kids birth and basic medicine from gp.

Please advice on it

Lastly i started my working credit tax and child benefit since i had ilr recently i received letter from hmrc asking you didn't update your april 2019 records they txt on my number to update your earnings but i left country in aug for holiday and back on 3sep, and forgot to reply records, now they saying in letter we paid you from 2019 april to aug 2019 you have to return back all monies and its on my wife and my name both on letters. So i forgot to contact them and they said please return by 5th dec 2019. Due to busy schedule and i was not in county i forgot to reply them my mind just stop due to stress. So what should i do will it impact to my wife spouce visa like any rules or bad history etc ?

Please let me know on all these points

Just to let you know i am applying first time spouce visa with one child dependant also. I am not choosing mn1 route its taking ages.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:20 pm

silentsmile wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 9:44 am

Lastly i started my working credit tax and child benefit since i had ilr recently i received letter from hmrc asking you didn't update your april 2019 records they txt on my number to update your earnings but i left country in aug for holiday and back on 3sep, and forgot to reply records, now they saying in letter we paid you from 2019 april to aug 2019 you have to return back all monies and its on my wife and my name both on letters. So i forgot to contact them and they said please return by 5th dec 2019. Due to busy schedule and i was not in county i forgot to reply them my mind just stop due to stress. So what should i do will it impact to my wife spouce visa like any rules or bad history etc ?

Just to let you know i am applying first time spouce visa with one child dependant also. I am not choosing mn1 route its taking ages.
When did your wife and children leave the UK?
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:29 pm

ALKB wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:20 pm
silentsmile wrote:

Based on users previous posts, wife and kids left the UK on 11 August 2019.

Huge mistake not informing benefits office and HMRC that they have left the UK for more than 12 weeks and to stop claiming.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

ALKB
Respected Guru
Germany

Post by ALKB » Sun Dec 22, 2019 4:11 pm

CR001 wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:29 pm
ALKB wrote:
Sun Dec 22, 2019 12:20 pm
silentsmile wrote:

Based on users previous posts, wife and kids left the UK on 11 August 2019.

Huge mistake not informing benefits office and HMRC that they have left the UK for more than 12 weeks and to stop claiming.
Well, that could be a major problem on all sorts of levels, including getting a visa.
I am not a regulated immigration advisor. I am offering an opinion and not advice.

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Mon Dec 23, 2019 6:01 am

:( :( :(

I am shaking and after reading your replies i am just gone in stress. We never know we didn't that it's a rule to tell to hrmc that we are leaving i have not a single clue or never heard that any where.

I am just dead. What should i do now shall i call to hmrc and tell them i can return the monies? Working tax credit automatic stop due to i didn't reply to them for mg earnings update that's why i received letter it didn't stop due to family travel. They sent me letter that you have not updated your record's in time frame scale etc so you have to return £1545.

Now child benefit is the issue i am still receiving so i can call them we didn't know the procedures etc

Do you think it will work?

And i will get loan to pay off every thing in one go. I will call them today. Please advice me what should i do guys i am totally on bed and left every thing due to stress :(

Regards

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Mon Dec 23, 2019 11:00 am

My respected cR001

Please reply and please shadow on this i am so confuse should i call hmrc now before offices get shut down.

Please advice what's the best this time i am in stress snd can't sleep. Since last night and checking googling and waiting for your replies you guys saving so many relationships and lives.

Real stars

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jan 05, 2020 3:58 pm

Hello seagul / expert's guru

I am confuse on filling online first time spouce visa forms.

I am stuck at some question in my wife form.

Question1
They asking correspondence ADDRESS which will be pakistan addresses right? Same place where my wife is currently staying after expiring her visa?

Advice:

My wife was in uk on flr fp visa now its run out and before she was in diff category now she's applying spouce from pakistan she gave birth of three kids in uk so in the form they are asking have you ever use nhs services you had any treatments etc etc.

So basically in treatment section i can't click NO cuz she gave birth all normal natural birth no c section etc

Question 2:

So i need advice what should i do this nhs treatment DETAILS section should i click NO OR YES ? IF YES then what treatment i should mention here she never had any injury or operation or etc etc its just three kids birth and basic medicine from gp.

Please advice on it

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Re: Spouce visa Pak-application form NHS question

Post by silentsmile » Sun Jan 05, 2020 9:12 pm

Hello seagul / expert's guru 

Please its urgent can any one please reply ASAP

I am confuse on filling online first time spouce visa forms.

I am stuck at some question in my wife form.

Question1
They asking correspondence ADDRESS which will be pakistan addresses right? Same place where my wife is currently staying after expiring her visa?

Advice:

Question 2:

Please advice on it

silentsmile
United Kingdom

Spouce visa - Priority-doc upload

Post by silentsmile » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:22 am

Hello guys,

I am facing confusion here please any one can help looks like its a common confusion.

I am applying wife visa online and paying here in uk and she's applying from pakistan.

I have paid fees on https://visas-immigration.service.gov.uk website and its directed to me vfs website

Check list downloaded ,showing me mandatory documents list some documents to bring or upload confusion here.

Documents list saying:

Like marriage certificate, proof of my ILR copy and passport english test and my wife travel documents. These are same was showing on check list page which i have download on above link website final page.

Now i have planned to upload all documents and pay£75 in birmginahm and stress free for my wife.

Now i am confuse its asking me vfs to upload these documents.what should i do i got very early date for bio metric but should i first upload document then book and pay for bio metric.

Or i just ignore and go directly to pay and book bio metric date.?

Lastly which website i should go to book upload scanning service in uk.

And in case my wife attend bio met day what should she bring with her all DOCUMENTS ans check lists or just passport ?

I am just confuse on here what she should bring with her what they will ask ? There's no vfs call contact center just email id i have which means dead slow delays again.

Plz help
Guys

Many thanks again