ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Documents Required for SET (LR)

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Super Priority Service

Post by janinah » Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 pm

Hi All,

My wife will be eligible for ILR application (long residency) very soon. So, I am going to start to prepare documents for her. Now, I think all application online and no same day premium service. So, I am thinking to apply super priority service for her. I already noted from the forum, this super priority service have huge demand as a result very difficult to get. My question, if I find super priority service after midnight, how many days later dated appointment usually to get. Like, Previously Home Office used to open 45 days post dated Same Date Premium service just after midnight. I need to know how many post dated Super Priority Service Appointment date open so that I can make our plan accordingly.

Another thing, just to confirm Super Priority Service Appointment date will count as 28 days before 10 years completion date not the actual online application submission date. isn't it ?

As usual, Thank you in advance for your help !

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Super Priority Service

Post by zimba » Fri Jan 17, 2020 10:29 pm

Super priority application option is offered by UKVI before submission. However appointment booking is offered by UKVCAS after you submit your application and depends on an availability at their centres. These two have nothing to do with each other (There is no such a thing as super priority appointment and appointments are generally free, however sometimes there is an option to pay in order to get an appointment sooner from UKVCAS)

You are expected to book your appointment within 40 days from submission
janinah wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 9:58 pm
Another thing, just to confirm Super Priority Service Appointment date will count as 28 days before 10 years completion date not the actual online application submission date. isn't it ?
No. The date of your application is the date of online submission.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 am

Thanks for the reply.

I am bit confused now. So, what is super priority service then for extra £800 ? I thought by this service they will process the application within 24 hours of the appointment date.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:26 am

janinah wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 am
Thanks for the reply.

I am bit confused now. So, what is super priority service then for extra £800 ? I thought by this service they will process the application within 24 hours of the appointment date.
It is, usually. But your application date is not the date of ukcvas appointment. The online payment and submission date is the date of application.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Sat Jan 18, 2020 12:57 pm

Thanks CR001 as always.

So, When exactly the option come to select normal service or super priority service. After application submission if I can’t find Super Priority service option, can I wait for couple of days to get Super Priority service is available to select then Pay for the service ? In this scenario, Application submission and payment date will be different date isn’t it ?

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by zimba » Sat Jan 18, 2020 1:02 pm

janinah wrote:
Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:17 am
Thanks for the reply.

My aim was to clarify that these are two separate services :!:
The fast visa processing service is offered directly by UKVI. They get a caseworker to handle your case within 24 hours.
However appointment booking and customer handling technically is a separate service and provided by the third party UKVCAS.
Advice is given based on my personal research and experience only. Do NOT contact me via private message for immigration advice

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Documents Required for SET (LR)

Post by janinah » Sun May 10, 2020 9:54 pm

Hi all, My wife who is currently on Spouse Visa extension visa which will expires in September, already past 10 years in UK last week (PBS Dependant, Tier 2 Dependant, Spouse Visa, Spouse Visa Extension). So, now thinking to apply for SET (LR) instead of waiting another few months for Spouse route. Now, while completing the form, I am confused about some required documents list. Should I include Proof of address covering last 2 years, Birth Certificates, Passports of our children with the application ? As far I remember when I applied same visa few years ago, It didn’t ask the questions. Though, as a partner I am British now. Is this changed documents requirements ? Anyway, to proof of address how many documents She needs to produce ?

Another thing, Is Employment history for last 10 years required now ? It didn’t ask anything about it. But, I remember I provided few years ago.

Lastly, I am waiting for Super Priority service to resume. So, when exactly the option came to select ? At the starting of the application or just before payment section ? So far I go to payment section where no super priority service not visible but assume it will come within weeks after tonight’s announcement from PM

zimba
Mood:
United Kingdom

Re: Documents Required for SET (LR)

Post by zimba » Mon May 11, 2020 12:51 am

NO such documents are required at all. Super priority service is NOT offered at the moment.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Mon May 11, 2020 6:44 pm

Thanks Zimba for your reply.

So, which documents you are saying not required ? Proof of address for last two years or employment history for 10 years or both ?

Yes, I know currently super priority service not offered as they are closed but I hope they will
Open very soon. In that case when the option come to select the service at the starting of the application or end of it just before payment ?

Thanks

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Mon May 11, 2020 6:45 pm

So, which documents you are saying not required ? Proof of address for last two years or employment history for 10 years or both ?
None of these!! Employment history you only need to complete the details in the form. No evidence required.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Thu May 28, 2020 8:53 pm

Hi all, I am waiting for Priority service to open to submit my wife’s SET(LR) application. Checking everyday but not showing anything yet. Am I right the priority service option will come at the page “pay” option ? Please see attached two screenshots where The application I saved so far where only showing normal fee £2,408 for normal service. Is the right page where the option for priority service appears if available? Or later. Plz let me know. Thanks
Attachments
C8D121A3-EE2D-4D91-9200-FA1860F6F1D1.png
C8D121A3-EE2D-4D91-9200-FA1860F6F1D1.png (328.32 KiB) Viewed 545 times
4D9EB738-B294-4574-A910-A11CEB6CAC54.png
4D9EB738-B294-4574-A910-A11CEB6CAC54.png (346.16 KiB) Viewed 545 times

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu May 28, 2020 10:05 pm

Am I right the priority service option will come at the page “pay” option ?
yes.
Is the right page where the option for priority service appears if available?

Yes
Or later.

No.

Priority and super priority service is currently suspended and not available. It will likely remain suspended until ho has cleared the massive backlog across all immigration category applications.

For the foreseeable future, you will only have standard service option.
Char (CR001 not Casa)

janinah
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by janinah » Thu May 28, 2020 10:20 pm

Thanks for the reply.

We had a holiday booking in October. So, if her visa not sorted by September then we will loose the whole money as insurance will not cover this unless COVID19 still badly effect airlines at that time. So, finger crossed...